Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YpeReitsma

"fly-by-wire" => yoke-assignment

Skipping back a little to the "fly-by-wire" principles of the 737 NGX, what gives the best response regarding yoke-assignment? Is it better to put the FSX control settings off and callibrate with FSUIPC? Or is your programming based on FSX control settings alone?When it can be more realistic by your product, I'd like to fly it that realistic!The more I see about this bird, the more it's getting obvious that this "something else"!Greetings,Ype Reitsma

I have all my yoke, rudder and throttle settings controlled by FSUIPC. You can create your own 'dead zones' and end limits so much better than with FSX. Individual throttle settings and button assignments are easier as you have a larger variety of options.You can also set up and save your settings to individual aircraft.FSUIPC is the way forward.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I noticed there are a lot of individual settings and possibilities in FSUIPC. I'm gonna try for sure. Makes me wonder if they tested the 737NGX with some sort of "basic/standard settings" cause it's likely gonna make a difference in the flying-experience by how you set this up?Maybe they got some advise/rules for the beta testers to follow..Greetings,Ype Reitsma