Sign in to follow this  
777flyer101

Coffs Harbour not in database

hello,I recently installed ORBX Coffs harbour with the update and noticed that in none of the quality payware planes the YSCH or YSCF is present. I firstly tested on MD 11 FMC, no success, then 747 FMC, no success and finally captain sim 757 and 767 FMC, no succes here too. I have the latest Airac cycle 1106 and have also installed all ORBX sceneries, inclusive of freewares and paywares, airports also. Any help would be appreciated as I really want to take off from this airport.

Reinstall the aircraft? Does the FMC have the VOR?Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Could also be the setting/option in PMDG MD11 where it shows airports greater than certain length of runway. This has caught me about before. Check out the general options.

It has nothing to do with aircraft but with Navigraph database. If it's not present then that's where you should seek help. There's also way to add missing airports manually but I never did it myself.Hope this helps.

I have reinstalled airplanes, scenery, navigraph countless times but nothing worked.@sawdyzhow to manually add airportwill try YCFS too asdf987 and will post back

Mr. HedgehogPilot - It's good to see you solved the YCFS problem with the help of Forum members! I thought you (and maybe others) might also like to know that, as you will now be flying from Coffs Harbour, you can find all the nav charts and other information you need for flying around Australia (navaids, ATS routes, control zones etc.) on the Airservices Australia website. Go to: http://www.airservic...com/sitemap.asp (Google it if necessary) and click on 'Aeronautical Information Package (AIP)' then click to AGREE at the bottom of the next page. Next you click on either DAP or DAH and look around; everything you will need to fly to Sydney, Melbourne, Perth etc. is there, as well as information for many smaller Australian airports. In particular, click on DAP and then 'Aerodrome & Procedure Charts' - there you can get all the approaches and departures you need for all important Australian airports. Or if you want lists of waypoints, route segments, navaids, small airfields, etc., click on DAH - that's the Airspace Handbook. The charts and lists are in PDF format for downloading. If you want some other smaller to mid-size airports to try, maybe YBCG (Gold Coast), YMLT (Launceston), YMAV (Avalon), YSCB (Canberra) and YSTW (Tamworth). OrbX has done several of these airports, including a nice free YMLT.Also, don't forget to try the OrbX forums if you need any help with using the FTX airports. They're very helpful people. Safe and happy flying from YCFS!Ian Macdonald