Sign in to follow this  
Guest BENTEBBUTT

Cockpit gauges

Guest BENTEBBUTT

My PMDG MD-11 has suddenly now got black gauges with green crosses on them, I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me? Thank youBen Tebbutt

Guest BENTEBBUTT

It wont let me upload a screenshot, says I 'Don't have permission' to. But basically, the glass cockpit digital screens, all six up the front panel have green crosses and do not display anything else other than a black background (each one). Also, the FMC'a arent displaying anything either :S.

Buy the original :-P
It also happens to the original :( ... had messed up my 747-400 installation, reinstalled plus added my favourite 744 liveries, and that reinstall affected the graphics for the MD11 cockpit screens. I suspect it was due to the installer procedures of the Aerosoft CD I got my 744 with (always insists on adding some C++ stuff which had already been there). A reinstall of the MD11 cleared the issue (that is what was recommended to me some time ago as the proper installation sequence ... 744 first, then MD11).Sigmar