Sign in to follow this  
areyou

Tile proxy prosesing

I just wanna ask a several question. I just install Tile Proxy for FSX. When i start it these showing command prompt like this. And the question is, this is a normal? FYI, i'm using yahoo service map.unledvih.pngThank you.

I just wanna ask a several question. I just install Tile Proxy for FSX. When i start it these showing command prompt like this. And the question is, this is a normal? FYI, i'm using yahoo service map.unledvih.pngThank you.
Looks like the connection to the server is so poor/slow that TP is skipping image tiles. You could compare to other service, try at a different time of day, reduce your number of simultaneous connections (conn=5) or specify a lower transfer ratio (rate=0.5). There may other suggestions to help with problems in the user manual.Loyd

Looks like the connection to the server is so poor/slow that TP is skipping image tiles. You could compare to other service, try at a different time of day, reduce your number of simultaneous connections (conn=5) or specify a lower transfer ratio (rate=0.5). There may other suggestions to help with problems in the user manual.Loyd
thank's for the answer loyd. How to change simultaneous connections (conn=5) or specify a lower transfer ratio (rate=0.5)?

thank's for the answer loyd. How to change simultaneous connections (conn=5) or specify a lower transfer ratio (rate=0.5)?
In the proxyuser.ini file, in the section for yahoo near the bottom. edit with Windows Notepad.module_config="conn=4|rate=0.5|verbose=0|server=http://us.maps3.yimg.com.....this is all described in the user manual; it may be difficult to read, but contains much important information on how and why to adjust features.L

In the proxyuser.ini file, in the section for yahoo near the bottom. edit with Windows Notepad.module_config="conn=4|rate=0.5|verbose=0|server=http://us.maps3.yimg.com.....this is all described in the user manual; it may be difficult to read, but contains much important information on how and why to adjust features.L
Wow, thats very helpful. Thank you so much.:( Do you have a little bit screenshot you tileproxy? Please show me here.:(

Wow, thats very helpful. Thank you so much.:( Do you have a little bit screenshot you tileproxy? Please show me here.:(
I don't have much to show - and TP is not currently installed - but here's a video a friend posted of one of our favorite places to fly.This is in the hills of Wales, just southeast of EGOD.Loyd

I don't have much to show - and TP is not currently installed - but here's a video a friend posted of one of our favorite places to fly.This is in the hills of Wales, just southeast of EGOD.Loyd
badly news.:( why your tile proxy not installed? this application impact on your system performance?

badly news.:( why your tile proxy not installed? this application impact on your system performance?
No particular impact.TP still installed on XP; but I'm flying a lot of multiplayer on Win7 now and haven't installed TP on this OS - too much free photoscenery to download and enjoy directly. This is some of UTAH region (at 2m resolution) from Blueskyscenery.com.Loyd

No particular impact.TP still installed on XP; but I'm flying a lot of multiplayer on Win7 now and haven't installed TP on this OS - too much free photoscenery to download and enjoy directly. This is some of UTAH region (at 2m resolution) from Blueskyscenery.com.Loyd
Wow, thats awesome. Do you have recommendation free photoscenery to download? Especially for europe terrain?

Wow, thats awesome. Do you have recommendation free photoscenery to download? Especially for europe terrain?
The guy that does Bluesky only has US and some Hawaii. The problem is that there isn't as much high resolution scenery for a lot of the world except sometimes around major cities. There may be some groups around the world that have made scenery for their region, but I don't know of any by name. I like flying around the Sierra Nevada mountains in California and in the Glacier National Park area with Gottfried's scenery.The Italian Alps are beautiful but you'll have to use TP to make that yourself. Fly out of LIPB at 2m resolution and take a look around the area - it is another favorite location of mine.Loyd

Hi,I am too a fan of Bluesky sceneries, but I have a problem with the photoscenery in San Francisco area. Bluesky sceneries work perfectly in others places but in San Francisco I have lots of ground tiles over the waters of the bay and the shores of pacific. Install has been made by the numbers, no other addon and a fresh installation of FSX.Who can help?ThanksPierreFrench Private Pilot