Sign in to follow this  
bmarcoux2

WOAI Flt Plans Question

The airspeed in the flightplan is used for planning only, FS will use the aircraft.cfg and .air files for actual flight performance.WoAI uses the lower number so planes arrive on time at their destination.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Thanks for the info Joe. an I wish I knew how easy this really was a long time ago. In a matter of about 2 hrs I got SWA, American, United, UsAir and US Air Express done. Off to find another one now. Big%20Grin.gif

Thanks for the info Joe. an I wish I knew how easy this really was a long time ago. In a matter of about 2 hrs I got SWA, American, United, UsAir and US Air Express done. Off to find another one now. Big%20Grin.gif
Try some major airlines such as Lufthansa,Hainan Airlines (China) or some airlines that have many c/s such as Fronteir :( Sometimes they ###### me off haha.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Well I started looking at the WOAI files and they have all there AC set at 200 so I went ahead and changed my SWA back to 200. Figure there the gurus of flight plans so they must have a reason for it :)
WOAI uses the @ symbol in their Flightplans. Many other Flightplan developers do not use the @ symbol. If the @ symbol is present then the aircraft speed for Jets must be set close to the IAS (200-300).If the @ symbol is not present in the Flightplan then the aircraft speed for Jets must be set to the TAS (400-500) which is also the same speed in the aircraft.cfg file.The purpose for this difference in speeed when @ is present or not present is to meet the reqiured 37 minute arrival rule into the correct sector that surrounds each airport.jim

WOAI uses the @ symbol in their Flightplans. Many other Flightplan developers do not use the @ symbol. If the @ symbol is present then the aircraft speed for Jets must be set close to the IAS (200-300).If the @ symbol is not present in the Flightplan then the aircraft speed for Jets must be set to the TAS (400-500) which is also the same speed in the aircraft.cfg file.The purpose for this difference in speeed when @ is present or not present is to meet the reqiured 37 minute arrival rule into the correct sector that surrounds each airport.jim
Thanks Jim. Great to know. I went ahead and changed everything I updated to 200. Wonder if that was why last night flew into KLAX and had at LEAST 50 planes in the air on my TCAS in a 10 mile range while on final. Have NO Idea how I made it through. Looked like DDAY Invasion :(