Sign in to follow this  
MRkid

Qualtiy small comercial aircraft

See my above post, it has been edited. I keep getting HTML crap in my posts. It messes everything up. I think the links are fixed now.I don't have the E-Jets. I have been thinking about getting them though. Does anyone here know if they are the same quality as the ERJ v2 package? VC and systems functionality is very important to me.

Crap, now I'm going to have to get the ERJ. I love the Wilco E-Jets (haven't purchased the new 175/195) and PIC 737, don't know why I held out so long.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Guest Tamadeez

PIC 737 is bad. Very plain yet gentle way of putting it.

PIC 737 is bad. Very plain yet gentle way of putting it.
It's "old", not "bad". :( The systems modeling is good and the plane flies well... It's a well rounded product that works. If you're a fan of the 737 classics (I'm guilty), it's that much more fantastic. I just wish they had offered an analog cockpit option, though. To each his own, of course!As a matter of fact, I'm going to go hunt down that old CD of mine!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Feelthere have hinted at a PIC737 V2 being produced, in fact they asked on their Facebook page if anyone had a particular 737 sound! The E-jets V2 is an extension of E-Jets V1 as it is mostly adding two more E-Jet series, the VC's and systems are the same as V1 as far as I can tell (I think they may have added Call as well to V2, but otherwise its the same). The ERJ v2 is miles better than ERJ-V1 and is a completely new product.

If that is true about Feelthere tarting up their 737 (which I'm led to believe is), then I certainly hope they do a better job of it than the Evolution upgrade for the Airbus Vol 1 and 2.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Does anyone know of any quality small comercial aircraft such as a CRJ or a Dash or Beechcraft. Thanks in advance.
Hi Alex,I know it isn't a small comercial aircraft, but if you are looking for a plane to fill in the waiting for the NGX I can recommand you the simcheck airbus 300.Maybe not super realistic but different from other planes. And a separate working engineerpanel ( I hope that's the right name for it)NO FMC but an INS. Old fashioned. Takes some time to handle this plane. It is fun and a nice challenge.Eric

If that is true about Feelthere tarting up their 737 (which I'm led to believe is), then I certainly hope they do a better job of it than the Evolution upgrade for the Airbus Vol 1 and 2.
FeelThere didn't do the Evolution update (Wilco had someone else do that one), so there is hope yet :(

FeelThere didn't do the Evolution update (Wilco had someone else do that one), so there is hope yet :(
Yeah, I know it was different in that respect. I just hope whomever is doing the 737 Classic tweak has taken note of the less than stellar reception that the Evolution Upgrade garnered.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I run the 737 PIC ....... on Win7 64bit and Vista 64bit before with no problems.
Did you need the paid for Vista Upgrade for the 737, or does it run fine on Win7 64bit without it?Andy Lawton

Everybody, thank you so much for your help, I also have another question, which is better for GA aircraft, Carenado or RealAir?

Edited by MRkid

Everybody, thank you so much for your help, I also have another question, which is better for GA aircraft, Carenado or RealAir?
I have the Carenado Baron 58 and C208. Carenado is by far my favourite GA manufacturer for sims. Though I do use the C208 much more....That being said I am a turboprop guy. I really wish they would come out with a 1900 though!Regards,

I really like the Carenado planes, if you are looking for a GA plane consider the Diamond DA20-100 Katana 4X over at Aerosoft....it's very good albeit on the slow side, 120kts maxI kind of wish someone would do the high end Fokker 50, the two on the market are very poorly done...shame really as it's a great plane.Chris Farrell