Sign in to follow this  
VATSIM_RG_Muenchen

[18JUN 18-2z] Munich Night OPS

Night_Ops_black_2.jpg

Ever thought of flying in Europe with ATC coverage, but time difference was often a factor? Come and join us in our night operations at Munich! We invite all Vatsim pilots to fly in- and outbound, regardless of aircraft type and flight rules! We extended our event time to 8 hours to provide ATC coverage also for non-European pilots! Our partner airport for this event is Bremen (EDDW)! For any updates visit the Vatsim Forum! I post just the facts:

• Airport: EDDM
  • Event time: 18 June starting 18z

Where can I find sceneries? Sceneries Where can I find charts? Charts & Pilot Briefing Where can I find routes? Inbound Outbound We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, 18th!

The weather for tonight: TAF EDDM 180500Z 1806/1912 23008KT 9999 SCT025 OVC040 BECMG 1808/1811 RA TEMPO 1811/1818 4000 +RA BKN008 BECMG 1817/1819 NSW BECMG 1908/1910 26015G30KT PROB30 TEMPO 1910/1912 SHRA SCT050CB We are looking forward to hear you on the frequency.