Sign in to follow this  
azorenix

Problem with some words...

Hello All,I am using the vistalizator, fs2004 and and i have some words on checklist that i am unable to due it. I know that i can say next or check but for example for take-off i cannot say.Only on the Pre flight checklist i have to say 3 ou 4 next or check to go to the next item.Words like auto and on it´s not recognize, on the screen is saying off on that green line. For example when I'm announcing take-off will say on the green line gear down.The rest of the flight or checklist i don´t know yet.The version of fs2crew is 1.1Any sugestions?Thank you

Hi,Did you run the Voice Training?Try running it again.Are you using a decent microphone? I recommend a USB headset.I don't know how thick your accent is, but try speaking in the clearest voice possible.Also, make sure you print out the checklist and the commands and use the exact phraseology listed.We have many non-native English speakers using the software successfully with good recognition results, so you should be able to get good results, too.Cheers,

If you mean the voice training of the windows the answer is Yes. I did run and only have to repeat one or two times the senteces.I and using a normal microfone without usb.Also i did a test usig the microfone from my pc (Asus G 73Jw ) and the result is tha same.About the checklist I'm used to do in real life checklist so i know that i have to comply with the specific item of the checklist have the prints and i am really complying with that.Also i tested with another person doing the checklist and the result was tha same.I don´t know if this will help but if a run the windows recongnize it´s not really respond to my commandsDo you think is vistalizator ?Thank you

If you mean the voice training of the windows the answer is Yes. I did run and only have to repeat one or two times the senteces.I and using a normal microfone without usb.Also i did a test usig the microfone from my pc (Asus G 73Jw ) and the result is tha same.About the checklist I'm used to do in real life checklist so i know that i have to comply with the specific item of the checklist have the prints and i am really complying with that.Also i tested with another person doing the checklist and the result was tha same.I don´t know if this will help but if a run the windows recongnize it´s not really respond to my commandsDo you think is vistalizator ?Thank you
Hi,Vistalizator shouldn't be the issue because lots of people use it and they don't seem to have problems.I suspect the issue may be your mic. You're using the microphone built into what I assume is a gaming laptop.A built-in mic in a laptop probably isn't going to do a very good job.I suggest spending $20 or so and getting a USB headset... you'll probably get much, much better results.Cheers,

Hi again,Test done with a usb microfone and the result is the same.I want to add a detail:If i use the speech recongnition out of the game is a bit strange because what i am saying do not correspond to the words written.Example:If i say : "Hello how are you ?" On the microsoft word will appear this:"Lows startclose on you can’t call of the"And sometimes the same sentence can have a radom words written.To start the speech recognition i never can say "start listening" for example. ( i know that the speech recognition must be Off before start fs2004 )Thank you

Hi again,Test done with a usb microfone and the result is the same.I want to add a detail:If i use the speech recongnition out of the game is a bit strange because what i am saying do not correspond to the words written.Example:If i say : "Hello how are you ?" On the microsoft word will appear this:"Lows startclose on you can’t call of the"And sometimes the same sentence can have a radom words written.To start the speech recognition i never can say "start listening" for example. ( i know that the speech recognition must be Off before start fs2004 )Thank you
I'm afraid I don't know what more I can suggest.Did you run the voice training again with the new USB headset?Maybe check your audio input settings... adjust them a bit.