Sign in to follow this  
tweedy

Cant find my downloads

Hi Guys, I have just downloaded several addons from the The PMDG File Library, addon-liveries. But can somone tell me why i cant see them when i run fsx. its proberbly something simple, but can some one tell me why i cant see these addons. Many frustrating thanks.............Tweedy

Hi,Did you install them into your FSX?James Lawrence Skorna09-30-19605' 7"Blond HairBlue EyesCorrective Lenses

can you tell me what folder in fsx should i have installed these files inRegards............tweedy

Hi,Because I am not sure I will leave that up to the PMDG folks.Also here at this forum please use your full name. I have no problem with the rule, but one of un-official forum police caught me not signing one of my posts hence my sarcastic sig. The PMDG staff didn't say anything because they know who I am, but rules are for everyone!Jim Skorna

Hi,Because I am not sure I will leave that up to the PMDG folks.Also here at this forum please use your full name. I have no problem with the rule, but one of un-official forum police caught me not signing one of my posts hence my sarcastic sig. The PMDG staff didn't say anything because they know who I am, but rules are for everyone!Jim Skorna
I'd actually been enjoying your impromptu sig. Applause.gifIf they're installed properly, the easiest way is to select publisher = PMDG in the dropdown menu on your aircraft selection screen. Make sure you have "show all variants" checked (or however it's worded)EDIT: The few liveries I've downloaded from PMDG had their own installer, be sure to right-click & run it as admin to avoid any of those pesky permissions issues.

LOLJames Lawrence Skorna09-30-19605' 7"Blond HairBlue EyesCorrective LensesWarren, Michigan