Sign in to follow this  
CPTAB

757 Rocking left than right doing flight

I had to do a complete reinstall of the 757 and Ive had this problem before, there was a file that you would have to add in order to keep the plane's wings from piching up and down doing flight I just don't remember the file name, help !!!!Alvin BNewark N.J

No 757 here - could you be using the PSS or CS or QW 757? You will have to contact one of those developers support forums...

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

When can I "ROCK" The LDS 757 Back and forth?Big%20Grin.gif sorry,I can't help myself,really.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

He is talking about the Captain Sim 757....I have the same problem!

He is talking about the Captain Sim 757....I have the same problem!
Agreed. 757 of Kaptain Sim brought a lot of problems. Use the best PSS-757

Although Level-D does not have the '57 yet (please don't ban me for mentioning it!), is it possible you have a WX addon installed? I thought ASE had been giving me hell on my 767 and PMDG planes, but it turned out to be FSX turbulence affects.There was a fix for it posted in the AVSIM forums. If you do a search for "LNAV Chasing At Cruise Wind" the fixes proposed are there. Have to help another EWR habitant! Take care. (Just saw this post was old, so excuse me for the necro post as well)

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Agreed. 757 of Kaptain Sim brought a lot of problems. Use the best PSS-757
PSS 757 with modded sounds from the library is awesome!!! The PSS have such clarity in their VCs. No one matches that.Daniel