Sign in to follow this  
Kevin666

(Offtopic) I.A. 63 Pampa, extreme low pass (3ft)

My spidey sense is telling me that camera guy just bought a new part of shorts!

Would love to see a B-2 stealth bomber do that...
It did! Thing was so stealthy you missed it!

Wow!!! I think that plane probably Is higher when the gear is down on the ground!

Awesome Vid, thanks for sharing, Thats one hell of a flyby.Big%20Grin.gif

Very dangerous + unnecessary + inviting a FOD.Almost hit the running guy. There is a video of an F-4 (German). Those pilots should be high on something I guess...

On the subject of flying low it looks like these guys are having a blast.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprRB4MAZPUAnd a top 10 that some guy put together, dont worry, the Top Gun thing at the beginning isn't part of it. In #3 the guy is about a foot or less from getting is head takem off.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dr2ZB36p9Y&feature=relatedSean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

And a top 10 that some guy put together, dont worry, the Top Gun thing at the beginning isn't part of it. In #3 the guy is about a foot or less from getting is head takem off.
That's some insane footage. I wonder if they use some RA in the ones like in #3, or just estimate their height by sight? In any way, looks like hellotta fun... :(sig.gif

That's some insane footage. I wonder if they use some RA in the ones like in #3, or just estimate their height by sight? In any way, looks like hellotta fun... :(sig.gif
Hard to say, but I can't imagine flying that fast that low in #3. I wonder if the guy who was standing there realised how close he was to getting is head taken off? When you watch the replay of #3 in slow mo, it's pretty damn close.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Flying low is fun, but that was just reckless. No margin for error. Looked a bit turbulent too judging from the TVV.Best regards,Robin.