Sign in to follow this  
spreilly

Aerosim B747SP

Has anyone been able to get the Aerosim 747SP VC fixed, with new gauges? I'm trying now and it's difficult.

Shane Reilly

Prepar3D & X-Plane 11

737_button.png130_button.png

Sorry I don't have an answer for you.............BUT THAT AVIATOR IS HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Done it with their 737, so I imagine it would be possible to do the same with their 747. What you do is comment out all the gauges on the panel config file and load a flight, then uncomment one gauge and reset the flight to see if it crashes FSX, if not do the same with another gauge, rinse and repeat. That's how you can figure out which gauge stops it working, when you know that, replace that gauge with one from something such as the CSL 747-200, and you'll be in business.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here