Sign in to follow this  
onerepublic

PMDG 747 FMC problem EDDF-VHHH

Hi,I got 2 routes displayed at vatroute for EDDF-VHHH. My FMC says at waypoint UAAT not in database, so I can't complete the flightplan. Here is the route, what am I doing wrong? Vatroute shows me two FP's , both didn't work because some waypoints aint in my database, but that can't be correct can it?TOBAK N858 ERSIL UN858 LAVAR UM874 ASKIL B102 UK R11 FV G3 AL B365 FI R491 PNZ B922 REGDA B923 GUTAN A368 URL G3 AKB A360 BLH A110
UAAT
A124 RULAD A460 KCA L888 SADAN Y1 OMBON B330 POU R473 SIERAThis is using the PMDG 747 with the newest cycle.Thanks for any help.

Hi!UAAT is a Kazakh airport code hence the error maybe.As for vroute, the two EDDF-VHHH flightplans are now marked as unavailable, which means there indeed are errors.Such errors (if the flightplans had been accepted earlier) usually mean there were some AIRAC changes (especially that you also updated AIRAC for PMDG).You would have to check the plans to scan for errors, which is not that easy in case of such long routes.You can find a flightplan somewhere else, e.g. at:- http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/- http://www.vatroute.net/Good luck!

Hi Rafal,thank you very much for this information. How did you find out that these two routes are unavailable (I'm just curious)? Well vatroute is no use at this moment then, but I will give it another go with the other link you gave me.Thanks alot,EDIT Just checked the other site, I didnt programm it in the fmc yet but it has nearly the same routing with the beloved UAAT?EDDF SID SULUS UL984 DOPOV UT40 DOKEL UN871 LDZ UM863 GERVI UP851 RAVOK UZ860 TOBLO B365 FI R491 PNZ B922 REGDA B923 GUTAN A368 URL G3 AKB A360 BLH A110 UAAT A124 RULAD A460 KCA L888 PEXUN B213 WFX B330 POU R473 SIERA STAR VHHH I think hongkong has to wait for a VALID flightplan ;)

Update, Claudio!There is a waypoint called 'uaat'.It indeed is the link between A110 and A124 airways, according to the 1106 airac:uaat.jpgSo looks like it might be a mistake on the navdata side in the PMDG package. Try to report it on their forum (Navdata).For now you can omit it with the DCT (direct) trick.Just change the bad part of you flight plan (between A110 and A124) into:A110 KONAT ATPOR A124Hope that helps! :(

Rafal, Once again thanks for helping me out on this one.I will programm it tomorrow and see if it works. I‘ll let you know.Claudio

Rafal,good news, it´s working the FMC didn´t blame a mistake on me this time. I´m ready to fly to VHHH on the weekend,thanks alot Rafal,Claudio

Great news, Claudio!Have a nice flight and enjoy your landing in Hong Kong. :(