Sign in to follow this  
207p

Captainsim Weapon

Hello i recently installed the captainsim add-on so that i could use weapons. I loaded all the aircraft but when i got in to fly i couldn't fire or load anything i read the manual could someone please help me solve this so that i can dogfight.

Make sure you have used the utility to install the CS Weapon add-on to your aircraft (you should see it referred to on the FS aircraft selection page), where it will say the aircraft is 'armed'. Then when you load up a flight, make sure you bring up the CS Weapon 2D panel and flip the master arming switch on. By default, the space bar or the B1 button on your joystick should then fire the weapon you have selected.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Yes i have all that i armed it but i press the firing button and get nothing, it says i have zero rounds in the ammo indicator as well.

I'd try reinstalling CS Weapon then if you have done everything correctly and the panel is armed and the weapon your want selected. Make sure you have either FSX SP2 or Acceleration installed as well, since it needs one of those to function correctly.Al

Alan Bradbury

I have acceleration and i have it armed in the aircraft menu and in fs i also have my weapon selected but none of the shortcuts on the keyboard seem to work. For example i cannot cycle huds or weapon modes. What could i do to correct this?

I'd try the CS support forum then in that case. I guess they'll know more about how to fix it.Al

Alan Bradbury

Hello i recently installed the captainsim add-on so that i could use weapons. I loaded all the aircraft but when i got in to fly i couldn't fire or load anything i read the manual could someone please help me solve this so that i can dogfight.
Usually captain sim products give limited functionality when their anti piracy measures kick in.I brought their b52 a while back and everytime I started the engines they would just shut down. A reinstall fixed this.Reinstallation is usually a good start point.

Tom

Why not read some useful tips and tricks - http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry1965722

OK i reinastalled and still nothing.
I would just go ahead and buy it, then. Buying software is *good*.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

I would just go ahead and buy it, then.
There is also that option.Al

Alan Bradbury