Sign in to follow this  
southwestairlines

help with installing world of AI packages

evertime i try to install a world of AI package to FSX gives me the following when i use the world of AI installer,i do have windows 7st-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.84.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.File name: 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.84.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' at WOAI_Installer.frmMain.ReadPackage() at WOAI_Installer.frmMain.btnNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. ************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5446 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------WOAI Installer Assembly Version: 2.4.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.4 CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Joe/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp5_woains24.zip/WOAI%20Installer.exe----------------------------------------Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5446 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5442 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.

It's a well documented bug in Flight, MS will released a patch for it next week..........:(

Your post should be in the FSX forum - not this one.Flight has not yet been released as far as I know so you can ignore the ridiculous reply about your problem being a "well documented bug" and that a patch is soon to be released.In case you are not aware, WOAI has an excellent forum and the guys and gals there are most helpful solving issues such as you are having. I have no doubt your problems are related to Win7 permission settings.http://www.world-of-...Forum/index.phpYou do need to register to see all of the WOAI forums and to be able to post - but that is free and simple.Hope that helps.

Flight has not yet been released as far as I know so you can ignore the ridiculous reply about your problem being a "well documented bug" and that a patch is soon to be released.
:( ....peoples with no sense of humour, very sad....:(

Well, I thought it was funny anyway. But you should have added a pointer to the FSX forum, just to be nice since it was a new forum member.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Well, I thought it was funny anyway. But you should have added a pointer to the FSX forum, just to be nice since it was a new forum member.Al
Yeaaaa! maybe I should have......:(

:( ....peoples with no sense of humour, very sad....:(
I had no problem understanding your veiled humor - but the OP is apparently quite new to all of this and probably has no clue regarding the status of "Flight". I felt you just added to his state of confusion.

I had no problem understanding your veiled humor - but the OP is apparently quite new to all of this and probably has no clue regarding the status of "Flight". I felt you just added to his state of confusion.
It's all good, I'm sure the OP won't mind.

lol,so i cant add Ai to fsx is what im geting

It's a well documented bug in Flight, MS will released a patch for it next week..........:(
and where would that be at ?

lol,so i cant add Ai to fsx is what im getingand where would that be at ?
MS Flight has not yet been released. alainneedle was joking because you posted in the wrong forum. Your question is regarding FSX, so the FSX forum here is a better place to post:http://forum.avsim.net/forum/121-ms-fsx-forum/

Brandon Filer

Your post should be in the FSX forum - not this one.Flight has not yet been released as far as I know so you can ignore the ridiculous reply about your problem being a "well documented bug" and that a patch is soon to be released.In case you are not aware, WOAI has an excellent forum and the guys and gals there are most helpful solving issues such as you are having.  I have no doubt your problems are related to Win7 permission settings.http://www.world-of-...Forum/index.phpYou do need to register to see all of the WOAI forums and to be able to post - but that is free and simple.Hope that helps.
Lighten up :(  

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.