Sign in to follow this  
spen2

PC Pilot Magazine

Hi,For anyone that was wondering. I received the latest PC pilot magazine in the post yesterday. I had a quick flick through it last night and sadly there is no more info on MS Flight in this edition.:(

What is the Concorde tutorial about this issue? Microsoft are probably busy, and updating MS Flight, so there will maybe be an update next issue.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yeah, you are probably right, I was just hoping to get some new details. I'll check out the concorde tutorial later for you when i get home. I only really flicked through it last night and looked at the pictures!:(

So you have the July/August issue already? That's not supposed to be out for another week. Are you sure it's not Computer Pilot or some other magazine?

No, it's PC pilot issue 74 July/Aug. It's got Carenado's Beech Baron on the front cover. I have a subscription so i guess it comes early!@Tatave the concorde tutorial is for flight sim labs concorde. 5 pages dedicated to it.

They have done an interview with Laminar Reseach in this issue regarding X-plane 10. 4 pages of Q&A's with pics. Looks ok, but not as good as MS Flight IMO

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.