Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

G940 logitech and Saitek Yoke

hi alli am not happy in using a joystick for my sim and i was investigating the idea of getting a yoke, however i still want to be able to use the logitech g940 throttle and rudder pedals, will this be possible if i use the saitek yoke?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Yes, it should work. You just have to plug the throttles and pedals into the side of the yoke.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yes, it should work. You just have to plug the throttles and pedals into the side of the yoke.
Actually, that's not really correct... you have to keep the Logitech joystick plugged into your computer because the Logitech throttle and pedals rely on it for connectivity. Just set the Logitech stick aside somewhere, but leave it plugged into the USB port. Then plug-in the Saitek Yoke to another open USB port and position it in front of your computer screen.When you launch FS, you'll want to go to the controls set up and disable the X & Y axis for the Logitech stick. That will keep any accidental movement of the stick from conflicting with the Saitek yoke. The Saitek Yoke system uses a combination of USB/PS3-type plugs, where as on the Logitech G940, the plugs for the throttle and pedals are sort of like a VGA 15 pin-type plug. They plug into the base of the G940 joystick, along with the power cord for the force-feedback, and the joystick plugs into the computer through a USB port. So.. in order for the throttle and pedals to work, the joystick has to remain connected to your computer. But as long as you disable the X & Y axis on the stick, you'll be fine. I did this for a while myself because I wanted to switch between flying military fighters (stick) and commercial airliners (yoke)Good luck and have fun!

hi guysthanks for your replies, its good news, that i can still use my g940, yes i will keep the g940 jstick aside and use the saitek yoke.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram