Sign in to follow this  
PULL

Checklists

byork prejudice. Checklists do not get visually after takeoff from the bar I have to manually activate FS2CREW to pass the step. the flap does not end up with I get the call, FSX version. purchase through simmarket. everything goes well then great project sincere compliments.

byork prejudice. Checklists do not get visually after takeoff from the bar I have to manually activate FS2CREW to pass the step. the flap does not end up with I get the call, FSX version. purchase through simmarket. everything goes well then great project sincere compliments.
I think I follow.If you're referring to the initial climb out sequence, be sure to review the section in the manual that refers to NADP 1 and NADP2.Sounds like you're calling for items 'out of sequence'. Remember VNAV comes last.Thanks,

Hello byork. I followed the steps NADP1 NADP 2 but the result is negative for the call after takeoff checklist, I noticed something after several test flights initial climb is always active even after the gear up calls and calls after performing the manual steps. you have a suggestion about.thanks for your corrective action.

Hello byork. I followed the steps NADP1 NADP 2 but the result is negative for the call after takeoff checklist, I noticed something after several test flights initial climb is always active even after the gear up calls and calls after performing the manual steps. you have a suggestion about.thanks for your corrective action.
Did you call "Flaps Up"?I'd have to check my own code, but I think that's the trigger to switch the mode to After Takeoff mode.

good support, I've already answered after 10 minutes, I called you up but flaps are reset to 5. add a positive note all the other steps of the simulation are fine. I care a lot about this program brings you the 100% simulation of reality.mark.from Italy

good support, I've already answered after 10 minutes, I called you up but flaps are reset to 5. add a positive note all the other steps of the simulation are fine. I care a lot about this program brings you the 100% simulation of reality.mark.from Italy
Hi Mark,Glad you appear to have it sorted, I think. Did you see "Flaps Up" in the Green Bar? Always cross check with Green Bar so you can confirm the system actually hears what you think you're saying.Ciao,

Hello Bryan. I ran a test and takeoff in the green bar does not see the call flaps up but appears flaps 5thanks again for your help.

Hello Bryan. I ran a test and takeoff in the green bar does not see the call flaps up but appears flaps 5thanks again for your help.
Hi,Then you're not saying "Flaps Up" in a way the speech recognition system is understanding.Be sure to run the voice training, and try saying 'Flaps Up' in a different way until you see it in the Green Bar. Change your intonation a bit.You can practice this without doing a full flight. Just sit on the ramp and practice it until you see 'Flaps up' in the Green Bar.Cheers,

Did someone make a nice checklist like the one for the maddog? The manual is kinda vague to what your flow should be before you call each checklist.EDIT: found it thanx

Hello Bryan. I have good news I have done step by step voice training again now works completely regular. I owe you a case of beer thank you very much for your support

Hello Bryan. I have good news I have done step by step voice training again now works completely regular. I owe you a case of beer thank you very much for your support
Glad you got it sorted!Look forward the case of beer.Cheers,