Hi All,I don't mean to hijack the thread, but if someone could answer a few questions for me, I would greatly appreciate it.1) Once profile selected, modified and then Apply button is clicked, do I need to do anything else (i.e. load profile or something) or just keep nVidia Inspector window open and launch FS X?2) After computer reboot do I need to go back into nVidia Inspector and select the profile and click apply prior to launching the FS X?Thank you.P.S. Tried to search the forum, but didn't find the answer...
'Apply' will save the game profile and the nVidia driver will automatically use it when you run FSX.Cheersjja
Jose, are these exactly the settings you are using + AA+AF checked in FSX?
Thought I'd pipe in - make sure to set your 'Ansiotopic Filtering Mode' to use 'Use ANSIO_SELECT_COND Setting' or something like that. Then the 16x setting (next box) will be used.Cheersjja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Jose, are these exactly the settings you are using + AA+AF checked in FSX?
Negative. Here are my settings:222Inspector.jpgPicture quality and performance are excellent,8791.jpg2505.jpg

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

'Thought I'd pipe in - make sure to set your 'Ansiotopic Filtering Mode' to use 'Use ANSIO_SELECT_COND Setting' or something like that. Then the 16x setting (next box) will be used.Cheersjja
For some reason I get black welcome screen (where the A/C is rotating) with every other setting than I posted.
Here are my settings:222Inspector.jpgPicture quality and performance are excellent,8791.jpg2505.jpg
Can't see the images.

I had big problems with the 275.33 drivers on a system very similar to yours. The frame rate would drop to single digits sometimes when switching from a 3D view (VC/spot) to the 2D panel. Reverting to 270.61 cleared that up.
Same here Bob.These drivers are totally crap on my system.Framerate drops about 50% with 2D panel. Switching from fullscreen to windowed mode and back, frames are normal for some minutes and then frames drop again. :Hypnotized: Back to 270.51 beta and everything is fine.Tested with 275.33 and 275.50 beta, same behaviour as described.I hope Nvidia will fix this with the 280.xx driver release. :rolleyes: