Sign in to follow this  
Fitz505

Is This Video Real????

Ive seen this video and its either fake or an radio controlled aircraft. My real feeling is the latter of the two.

LOL, that clip has been floating around on various aviation web sites for some time. It has been "doctored" to say the least. There was a detailed explanation on one site that described how it was done, but I can't recall where I read it. It is similar to that clip where an airliner lands on the L.A. freeway and chases this kid in a jeep down the highway. You would swear it was real. I'll try and track that one down for you. You will love it. I almost fell off my chair laughing, when I saw that Dutch clip the first time. It's become a classic. John Fitzpatrick

It's called "405 the Movie" and it is at www.405themovie.com. It is GREAT! You can download it. It is on the 405 San Diego Freeway in LA. It ws done by a couple of amateurs. I have a Grey Jeep just like the one in the movie. The ending is really funny! Regards, Bob.

Guest DanielBu

That's definitely an RC model...-Daniel

Guest wwsensei

If you check their site you see it is not an RC model but it is CGI...