Sign in to follow this  
catchman

Beta Testers Wanted

I need to find a few beta testers for a scenery before it's ready to upload to Avsim. Ideally, I would like people who have FSX SP2.Please let me know if you are running Acceleration; as you can still contribute; however, I NEED someone without it.Please PM me for more info.Thanks,Anthony

Anthony Cacciatore

Hi Anthony,I'd be more than happy to help, I have FSX with SP2.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Scenery where? I have SP2
LOL, how can you beta test anything since your FSX is full of bugs and crashes all the time as you have repeatedly said in the last few days.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi Anthony.Am running Acceleration,and am available,if you should require.

out of curiosity: SP2 or accelaration..what change? isnt the same?
Nope, SP2 and Acceleration are slightly different. Aside from the extra aeroplanes and missions you get in Acceleration, the most noticeable difference is this, which is a realism option in Acceleration that SP2 does not add:accel.jpgThat difference used to be important where A2A's Accusim was concerned, but A2A figured out a way around it, so that is no longer the case and the only time you might miss having Acceleration (unless you wanted the extra aeroplanes and missions) would be on a few add-on aircraft which use some of the extra gauge capabilities. An example of that would be the IRIS F-20 Tigershark, on which the HUD will not function if you don't have Acceleration. I think that is because it uses part of the HUD for the F/A-18 you get with Acceleration.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

In order to download the file, please send me an email address or PM to me. It is a scenery for Green Bay, WI. I just finished what will hopefully be the distributed draft of the manuel, herein attached.When you do get the file, please remember to document any perceived irregularities AND REPLY TO ME SO THEY CAN BE ADDRESSED besides those already noted.TeaserAcceleration includes additional default scenery library objects that might not be included in the SP2 version. I need to check and see if there are any peculiar things missing between platforms to ensure that the scenery will play nicely with both versions.

Anthony Cacciatore

LOL, how can you beta test anything since your FSX is full of bugs and crashes all the time as you have repeatedly said in the last few days.
I didn't say that, just said FSX wasnt the most stable game there is. I don't experience that many CTDs anymore, I'm just ###### when I get one after a long flight...and vent here :(

Attn Green Bay scenery Developer please contact me. I have sent you a e-mail and am interested in assisting you as im RW in Green Bay.