Sign in to follow this  
Artem Crum

Bug reports

Do we really need more FSUIPC integration such as mouse macros creation from within LINDA if FSUIPC still works with the MCP? I think you are creating unnecessary work for yourself that may not be used by that many people.

Hi AndyI remove the line in FSUIPC.INI and all is ok nowThanks for the supportMichel
Hi Michel,I'm glad I helped to get you going again, you will be required to put than line back again in the next release of LINDA as Artem is changing back again to the way it was before the Public Beta was released :)

Cheers, Andy.

Do we really need more FSUIPC integration such as mouse macros creation from within LINDA if FSUIPC still works with the MCP? I think you are creating unnecessary work for yourself that may not be used by that many people.
I'm telling about automatically add the [VRinsight] section to fsuipc.ini.And as for the macros, there is a reason to make LINDA work with them (only execute them, not record). If you assign something on MCP button inside FSUIPC, then this action will be executed no matter what mode you are in in LINDA's notation.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Back to PMDG MD11 setupA/T and F/D switch (picture 1) gives this (picture 2) at the console

Michel Veréb

Back to PMDG MD11 setupA/T and F/D switch (picture 1) gives this (picture 2) at the console
Try replace actions.lua file for MD-11 module with this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15957127/MD11-actions.zip

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

A/T is Ok nowF/D give errorAdded :With new file all (A/T and F/D)is okNo need to restart FSX or reload aircraft, just Reload Lua EngineThanks

Michel Veréb

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Delay of button presses?It looks like there is a queue of button presses somewhere. For instance, when I press LNAV, its only after a number of presses that it switches to NAV mode (FSX default). Sometimes it switches to other modes when pressing a button (for instance going to HDG mode when pressing LNAV). I cannot figure out any system in this.This is with RC2.

Helge Rasmussen

That's why Artem is switching back to the system he used previous to the public beta release, he will release a new version in the near future I am sure.

Cheers, Andy.

Delay of button presses?It looks like there is a queue of button presses somewhere. For instance, when I press LNAV, its only after a number of presses that it switches to NAV mode (FSX default). Sometimes it switches to other modes when pressing a button (for instance going to HDG mode when pressing LNAV). I cannot figure out any system in this.This is with RC2.
Check and remove COM-port setting inside [VRinsight] section of fsuipc.ini. If you didn't.. else wait for the next update (tonight or tomorrow).

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

LINDA does not record keypresses involving the numeric keypad correct:I want to use the keypad keys for keypresses, so I tried to record for instance "Ctrl+NUM 0", when doing this, the keypress recording window correctly shows "Ctrl+NUM0", but when I press ok, LINDA shows the result as "Keys: Ctrl+0", just as if I had pressed the the 0 above the alphanumeric keys instead of NUM0.Same goes for all the other num keys that matches a digit.The non-digit keys work fine ("NUM ,", "NUM /", "NUM *", "NUM -" and "NUM +")All this is with Num Lock on.This happens both when recording key preses for the MCP Combo and for a Joystick.Helge.

Helge Rasmussen

Aha.. known problem. LINDA is using standard Windows hot key recording control and it works how it works. Cannot fix it right now and not going to mess with it in the nearest future. Recording keypresses feature not intended be used if the same goal could be achieved any other way.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Ok, you seem to detect the key correctly though, since the recorder shows it as "Ctrl+NUM0", it's just that when I press Ok, then its changed into "Ctrl+0" and then later replayed as "Ctrl + 0".I will find some free keys that aren't on the numeric keypad, so its not terribly important for me.Helge

Helge Rasmussen

Ok, you seem to detect the key correctly though, since the recorder shows it as "Ctrl+NUM0", it's just that when I press Ok, then its changed into "Ctrl+0" and then later replayed as "Ctrl + 0".I will find some free keys that aren't on the numeric keypad, so its not terribly important for me.
Hm.. this is little other problem. I'll think about it later.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL