Sign in to follow this  
Artem Crum

Bug reports

MST ON and MST OFF is not saved when they are macros. They stay red even if save is pressed and if I quit and reload LINDA their assignments are gone.I assigned maccros for Press Action for SPD knob and ALT knob.'They show up ok and seems to work.HOWEVER. Whenever I make anoter change and then save, a "=" is prepended to the macro name.RIght now my macro name for SPD knob Press is :"= = = = = = = = M: IFLY737 MCP SPDINTV", it started out as "M: IFLY737 MCP SPDINTV"The save file (config-mcp.lua) contains:-- MCP SPD knobSPD1 = {["A SHOW"] = SPD_show ,["A +"] = SPD_plus ,["A ++"] = SPD_plusfast ,["A -"] = SPD_minus ,["A --"] = SPD_minusfast ,["PRESS"] = "= = = = = = = = M: IFLY737: MCP SpdIntv" ,}Edit:The "=" inserting seems to be for all "Press" buttons

Helge Rasmussen

Fixed that too.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

More, that you may have fixed now:Mins knob dial, Ctr knob dial and TFC knob dial assignments are not saved either when they are macros..Is there a new version in dropbox? It seemed to have the same timestamp.

Helge Rasmussen

These macros are killing me! :-)Wait..

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Fixed. Dropbox updated.It was all the sam problem with MST and all Knobs. Now it should work ok.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Check PM

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hello Crum,LINDA reports the following error for a nested if/then/elseif although I have tried different iterations of the syntax.Syntax error!Line 24: 'then' expected near '='The code is;-- ## L02 Clock ###############function L02_Elapsed_Time_SwitchX ()ValIn = ipc.readLvar("L:L02_003_SW_POS")ValOut = 0if ValIn = 0 thenValOut = 1-- Clock Goipc.writeLvar("L:L02_003_SW_POS", ValOut )Elseif ValIn = 1 thenValOut = 2-- Clock Stopipc.writeLvar("L:L02_003_SW_POS", ValOut )Elseif ValIn = 2 thenValOut = 0-- Clock Resetipc.writeLvar("L:L02_003_SW_POS", ValOut )Else-- ValIn not valid.endLine 24 being;Elseif ValIn = 1 thenCheers,BrassEm.

Logical compare is '==' not the '='. (double equal)

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hi,I encountered a small problem. I'am getting the following error message: 'Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide'. This message only appears if I enable both 'Minimize to tray' and 'Start minimized'. If one of them is disabled the error does not occur. It's not a big issue, but I thought I would let you know anyway.thanks,Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Maarten,Wait for the patch. Problem is fixed already, as some others too: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/338321-fixed-in-the-nearest-patch/

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hi again,First a little background, then the problem :)I have now successfully (I think) added support for the iFly 737-700. Since every iFly model (there are 600, 700, 800, 900, BBJ, BBJ2 and BBJ3) use different gauges, I have to create new macros for each of these models, and then create different LINDA aircrafts.I have now created macros with the same names for each plane. The difference is in the file name. 737-700 macros are in iFly737-700.MCRO etc.I then added a new aircraft "iFly 737-600" with a search string "iFly 737-600" and LINDA automatically switches to this aircraft when I switch to it inside FSX (synch is on).I then add a key for N1: "M: IFLY737-600: MCP N1" (I have tested it inside FSUIPC, it works).It does not work from LINDA. The log shows "MCP MODE 1: Empty command for :: N1". new stick macros doesnt work either, nothing appears in the log.A bit more testing shows that this isn't about macros. If I record an "A" keypress, then I get the same behaviour as when assigning a macro.If I modify the FSX default, then it works.What am I doing wrong ?

Helge Rasmussen

Send me this macro file, I'll check it out.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL