Sign in to follow this  
Artem Crum

Bug reports

What do you mean by "doesn't detect"?Item #1 in the list is your SideWinder.. (only name is set to unknown).

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

What do you mean by "doesn't detect"?
When I push Sidewinder's button, it the button isn't highlighted the the left column, where all of the buttons are listed. Once pressing button on another device, view changes automatically to correct tab, and the button is highlihted.

When I push Sidewinder's button, it the button isn't highlighted the the left column, where all of the buttons are listed. Once pressing button on another device, view changes automatically to correct tab, and the button is highlihted.
Aha.. Take these both tools: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15957127/HidScanner.exe and http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15957127/CollectionDemo.exeAnd provide me their output for the SideWinder device.. I'll try to figure it out.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

added a new aircraft "iFly 737-600" with a search string "iFly 737-600" and LINDA automatically switches to this aircraft when I switch to it inside FSX (synch is on).I then add a key for N1: "M: IFLY737-600: MCP N1" (I have tested it inside FSUIPC, it works).It does not work from LINDA. The log shows "MCP MODE 1: Empty command for :: N1". new stick macros doesnt work either, nothing appears in the log.
Have checked your files and LINDA - everything looks correct and works on my system.LINDA shows the "P MODE 1: Empty command for :: N1" message only if there NO assignment done on this button. Your assignment is done however. Could it be, that you were trying to press the N1 button before saving the config?Anyway I need some more data to investigate this case.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Here.
Ok, thanks. Check your PM in a couple of minutes.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

It seems to work after initial testing, I'll report more if something emerges.A couple of general problems, though:- You must hold down hat at direction you'll want to assign a command until clicking OK.- Assigning key combinations such as alt+space isn't possible.- Green bar indicating resetting of Lua sticks on the screen if changes to configuration are made & saved while the simulator is running.

A couple of general problems, though:- You must hold down hat at direction you'll want to assign a command until clicking OK.- Assigning key combinations such as alt+space isn't possible.
1. No, you have not. Button/hat not have to be pressed while you assign it. LINDA detects button presses only to scroll list of buttons for you, but you can assign any button at any time without pressing it. Hat just returns to it's central position, as this is separate state for it.2. There are several other key combination that couldn't be assigned because of limitations of Windows standard controls. But LINDA is not about assigning keypresses, it's about assigning the Lua scripts at the first place. And working with keypresses is the worst way of assigning actions which should be used only if there no other way out.3. LINDA is doing standard FSUIPC call to show these massages. In normal case they disappear automatically. No one yet reported the same problem.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

3. If the simulator is paused then the green bar will stay on screen.

Cheers, Andy.

Shifted mode doesn't remain enabled after pushing a button on another device.
Cannot reproduce. Need more details.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Bug in generating the config-mcp.lua file after I customized my MCP-Combo buttons. I have a line that looks like this:["WX"] = FSX:_FUEL_DUMP_TOGGLE:0 ,It is missing the double-quotes around the value. Once I added those LINDA didn't complain with the message "function arguments expected near ':' " anymore and my MCP-Combo worked again.I also see lines like these:["A -"] = GPS_ZOOM_dec ,["A --"] = GPS_ZOOM_dec ,["PRESS"] = GPS_MSG_button ,["FPV"] = Battery_toggle ,They don't seem to be a problem (probably because they don't contain special characthers but shouldn't they be strings and therefore quoted as well?Allan

Regards,

Allan Jensen

Bug in generating the config-mcp.lua file after I customized my MCP-Combo buttons. I have a line that looks like this:
Confirmed. And fixed. Thanks.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL