Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

CT210M Centurion for FSX on final.

Guest BeaverDriver

Thanks for the update. Sure would like to see some panel shots. I'm a little perplexed by the AH down in the lower left corner of the pilot's panel from the one screenie on your site that shows a wee bit of the panel. Is that a backup unit?

Looks good! Hope the flight/performance figures and stall characteristics are modelled correctly, if so this is for sure a purchase. Also hope that one can install the ReallyXP GPS 530 into the panel.CheersMartin

Thanks for the update. Sure would like to see some panel shots. I'm a little perplexed by the AH down in the lower left corner of the pilot's panel from the one screenie on your site that shows a wee bit of the panel. Is that a backup unit?
Yeah I second that...Just noticed the extra attitude indicator sitting there in the lower left. That's interesting, can't say I've ever flown anything with a secondary AI in it. A full panel shot would be pretty nice too. :)

Guest bstolle

Confirmed, the AH is a back up unit

Very very nice!Will sure buy this one atonce! Please put a RXP integration and good FDE on the wishlist for that beauty :( . (Bernt ?! :()Best regards,AndreasEDDN

Guest BeaverDriver
Yeah I second that...Just noticed the extra attitude indicator sitting there in the lower left. That's interesting, can't say I've ever flown anything with a secondary AI in it. A full panel shot would be pretty nice too. :)
Oh, we install those all the time now in higher end machines where I work. They are very common now.Thanks Bernt - sounds good.

Guest BeaverDriver

Now here's something cool

. I know that's not what Carenado is doing (and I don't want them to - I like the version they are doing here), but this would be a really worthwhile conversion for the P210. I think eventually almost everything will be turbine equipped.

Oh, we install those all the time now in higher end machines where I work. They are very common now.
Hehe guess I'm just use to the older model Cessna and Pipers :(. It does makes sense to add that extra bit of redundancy, I could have used it a few times when I had a failed AI situation. Stupid question, I know, but would this mean that a secondary vacuum pump and electrical system is installed in case something goes awry?

Guest BeaverDriver
Hehe guess I'm just use to the older model Cessna and Pipers :(. It does makes sense to add that extra bit of redundancy, I could have used it a few times when I had a failed AI situation. Stupid question, I know, but would this mean that a secondary vacuum pump and electrical system is installed in case something goes awry?
Not a stupid question at all actually. No, the backup AH is electric only (not a pressure instrument) and runs off a battery. You have a limited amount of time on it, so the backup is really meant to get you to the ground. My buddy here who installs these says you get about 20 minutes out of one before it starts going south on you. Of course, for pitot-static systems, you have an alternate static source, but I don't think you have a second vacuum pump. Hope that helps.

Please put a RXP integration and good FDE on the wishlist for that beauty :( . (Bernt ?! :()
Is it just my imagintaion or do the T210M VC shots show an RXP 530 with a 430 below it? Somehow they do not look like default MS ones, at least to me...

Konrad

Guest BeaverDriver
This might be useful once the 210 is released.
Cheers,Fritz
I see what they mean regarding the title, but it's a little misleading. "Hot starts" normally refers to the ITT redlining for too long a time and you have to initiate a shut down. Here they just mean that the engine has been running previously and it's not at ambient temp. Very good video - thanks Fritz.
Is it just my imagintaion or do the T210M VC shots show an RXP 530 with a 430 below it? Somehow they do not look like default MS ones, at least to me...
Hard to tell, but if I were outfitting a T210 today for myself, this is exactly the package I would go with. Well done Carenado!!

Indeed, if Carendo allow easy installation of (dual?) RXP equipment ala The Duke then this will be a special T210 indeed. Have been waiting for this ac since fsx was released!

Konrad

Sure looks like it to me! That would be great if Carenado finally made adding the RXP 530/430 similar to that of the Duke and Orbx Lancair :( CheersMartin