I am running 3 monitors through 2 different graphics cards. A GeForce GTX470, and a GeForce 8400GS. All works fine in FSX, and you can also change the resolution of each monitor within FSX.

..full screen ?????????????
Yes, works perfect in full screen.Resolutions set within FSX; 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768

okay. I see. mine is 3 22" monitors on a digital TH2go 5040X1050 and 15" 1024X768 & I can't get it to work on a full screen, and it hit me hard on the fps, when going to win mode

5040 wide is 3 times your standard 'large' resolution, i imagine this may have an impact in framerate. You may just have your settings too high, disable or lower AI traffic as this affects framerate most imo.