Sign in to follow this  
farid

Wilco A320 MCDU setup a SID

Helloi want to input the METKI 1F on my Wilco MCDU as SID for runwyas 13R on OIMM aiporton this chart we need to depart on runway heading after reach 6000ft turn left and direct over the MSD VOR and after that on 265 radial inbound to METKIwhen i select that SID through MCDU from flight plan option after selecting runway it missed up !and result is not even little similar to chart!!i dont know how can set that SID just similar to what is on Chart ,i attached the chart until you can see what i mean,andi mean how can tell MCDU that i want to turn after take off and pass again the airport VORany replay would be appreciated

That would require entering conditional waypoints by programming the CDU. It is possible to do that in other payware AC but I doubt the Wilco A320 is that advanced. I will check and get back to you if it is possible to enter the departure you would like to fly.The other way to fly the the desired departure would be to edit the SID in question, I am not sure how that is done.

\Robert Hamlich/

That would require entering conditional waypoints by programming the CDU. It is possible to do that in other payware AC but I doubt the Wilco A320 is that advanced. I will check and get back to you if it is possible to enter the departure you would like to fly.The other way to fly the the desired departure would be to edit the SID in question, I am not sure how that is done.
i ll waitingthank you

Hi Farid,I was searching for a way to manually enter waypoints using Google and found your post over at PPrune.... you sure are a busy man.So I have found a solution, well, sort of. As you can see by the image I have been able to program a departure by entering MSD (VOR) as my anchor and then defining a route as follows:First off select your departure runway, in this case RWY13L, In the MCDU scratchpad enter MSD/130/10 (130 is the heading from MSD and 10 is defined as 10 NM from the VOR), then select the first MSD beside LSK1L. You will see a new waypoint shown as MSD01, CLR the F-PLN DISCO then enter MSD/100/10 and press the LSK under MSD01, select MSD once again and MSD02 will be created. Continue drawing your route by entering another waypoint MSD/090/08 and MSD03 will be created. Finally enter MSD and it will connect your route to the VOR. Go back and select LSK02R and enter your speed and altitude restriction doing the same for the other waypoints you have created. That's it, hopefully it does the trick.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Farid,I was searching for a way to manually enter waypoints using Google and found your post over at PPrune.... you sure are a busy man.So I have found a solution, well, sort of. As you can see by the image I have been able to program a departure by entering MSD (VOR) as my anchor and then defining a route as follows:First off select your departure runway, in this case RWY13L, In the MCDU scratchpad enter MSD/130/06 (130 is the heading from MSD and 06 is defined as 6 NM from the VOR), then select the first MSD beside LSK1L. You will see a new waypoint shown as MSD01, CLR the F-PLN DISCO then enter MSD/100/10 and press the LSK under MSD01, select MSD once again and MSD02 will be created. Continue drawing your route by entering another waypoint MSD/090/08 and MSD03 will be created. Finally enter MSD and it will connect your route to the VOR. Go back and select LSK02R and enter your speed and altitude restriction doing the same for the other waypoints you have created. That's it, hopefully it does the trick.
I was actually going to suggest something similar(albeit in a slightly differant way) and as your powers of literary articulation are better than mine, Farid should work this out. I was also going to suggest that he sets a speed restriction of 220/210 knts (up to MSD) so he doesn't over-shoot the way points. I personally would also make sure that the overflight triangle is activated on each of the waypoints.

Hi Farid,I was searching for a way to manually enter waypoints using Google and found your post over at PPrune.... you sure are a busy man.So I have found a solution, well, sort of. As you can see by the image I have been able to program a departure by entering MSD (VOR) as my anchor and then defining a route as follows:First off select your departure runway, in this case RWY13L, In the MCDU scratchpad enter MSD/130/10 (130 is the heading from MSD and 10 is defined as 10 NM from the VOR), then select the first MSD beside LSK1L. You will see a new waypoint shown as MSD01, CLR the F-PLN DISCO then enter MSD/100/10 and press the LSK under MSD01, select MSD once again and MSD02 will be created. Continue drawing your route by entering another waypoint MSD/090/08 and MSD03 will be created. Finally enter MSD and it will connect your route to the VOR. Go back and select LSK02R and enter your speed and altitude restriction doing the same for the other waypoints you have created. That's it, hopefully it does the trick.
i really appreciate it that was very useful, i was some how looking for that ,for your info i am Vice president Officer at Www.PilotOfPersia.Com virtual Airline and have many HR flight at VATSIM,now my second question is how you could find that command (VOR/heading/distance)?and if exist, what is another acceptable commands for airbus MCDU like that one we used?