Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Issues in the FMC

I'm posting this here because I haven't touch PMDG 747 for quite a long time and focusing on iFly 737 and editing flightplans and sceneries.I don't know exactly what happened to it. It didn't happen before when I installed it at the first place.In POST INIT page, the LAST POS line is empty no matter where my aircraft is and what panel state is. unledvik.jpgI hope someone can find out the cause with me :) I've tried jumping my AIRAC from 1106 to older versions,still no luck.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Click the GPS Position LSK and that should put the coordinates in the scratchpad, then click on the Set IRS Position LSK to put that from the scratchpad into the empty field. Oh, and makes sure the IRS switches are in the right position.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Have you turned the IRS knobs to Align?
Yes I have but still...
Click the GPS Position LSK and that should put the coordinates in the scratchpad, then click on the Set IRS Position LSK to put that from the scratchpad into the empty field. Oh, and makes sure the IRS switches are in the right position.Al
If I use the coordinates from GPS POS and put it into the set IRS position, it will say "INVALID ENTRY" :(

Hoang Le

P3D v5

It's a long time since I've had a go in the PMDG 747, but, have you tried letting the IRS manually align itself with PPOS?Al

Alan Bradbury

It's a long time since I've had a go in the PMDG 747, but, have you tried letting the IRS manually align itself with PPOS?Al
Hi I don't really know how to do this :(I've managed to solve the LAST POS issue. But still I can't insert the coordinates into the Set IRS position(the IRS nobs are at ALIGN or NAV), it always say INVALID ENTRY.Never happened to me before though :(fmcg.jpgWooahh look closely into the FMC I notice something different.The coordinates at LAST POS and GPS POS uses comma "," while the SET IRS POS uses dot "."Could this be?Acoording to Smithplanet tutorial, all of them must use dot.irspos.jpgOk,I just got it work. I had to insert the coordinates manually by using the dot,not comma. Still I want to find out what is going wrong.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

That could be your computer's region setting.Al

Alan Bradbury

That could be your computer's region setting.Al
100 points for you sir :( I just change it and now everything works :(

Hoang Le

P3D v5