Sign in to follow this  
Stormpilot747

Backup CD

I am fan of PMDGs flight sim add-ons and I Can't wait for the 737 NGX. I just want to know if PMDG is selling the CD version of the 737NGX because I have a laptop and a desktop, I don't know if I can have them on both computers if I download it. (If you can someone tell me). Im Positive a CD works because I have the CD version of the 747-400X on both of my computers. So It would be nice if there was a CD option. Thanks,

You need to sign your full name as per forum rules. As for the CD version of the NGX, it will be released six months after the NGX release.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

The EULA is the same for both Download and CD versions. If PMDG don't change their EULA in the NGX, you will be able to install the NGX in two computers, but you can't use the product in your desktop and in your laptop at the same time. The same rules valid for other PMDG products will apply for the NGX. As Kenny said above, the CD version will be released about six months after the download one (this estimate was given by PMDG). That's because they want to have all the potential bugs that may come up fixed in the CD version so that you won't need to install service packs to your product. But if you don't want to wait six months, you can buy the download version and burn it to a CD. That's not against the EULA, as long as you don't distribute it, even to your best friend.And don't forget to sign your full name when you post as per forum rules.

Matheus Mafra

As far as I can remember, you can have the software on two computers provided only one instance is run at a time.

Erik L.

As far as I can remember, you can have the software on two computers provided only one instance is run at a time.
Pretty close, the condition is that only the purchaser may use the product.

You can install on both with the download version as long as you are the sole user and you aren't using both at the same time, yes.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com