Sign in to follow this  
blackheart2502

Dog Days of Summer

Guest nzch2010

Well, it is 5C here with about 33% humidity and roughly 40 earthquakes per day, anybody in Texas want to do a house swap ? One thing about flying during earthquakes is it is like flying in real life turbulance.Raised%20Eyebrow.gifRaised%20Eyebrow.gif

Here in Playa Del Rey right near LAX it was around 64 F today, and 57 F tonight. Having grown up in Phoenix, AZ, that is crazy considering it is June. It honestly feels like it is always in the high 50's to the low 70's year round here.

I am just north of Alicante, Spain.It's going to be another hot one today. 42 degC yesterday (108 degF). It is dry heat but thank goodness for the pool - currently 26 degC (79 degF).Trouble is once the sim computers are on in my 'den' it get even warmer - we only have air con in the bedroom so it is the trusty old desk fan I'm afraid - still it does help simulate the wind noise from out side the cabin !

Well, it is 5C here with about 33% humidity and roughly 40 earthquakes per day, anybody in Texas want to do a house swap ? One thing about flying during earthquakes is it is like flying in real life turbulance.Raised%20Eyebrow.gifRaised%20Eyebrow.gif
HiBeen some decent shakes this afternoon Pretty scary stuff !!CheersSimon Ward

Guest nzch2010
HiBeen some decent shakes this afternoon Pretty scary stuff !!CheersSimon Ward
Yeah, about 3 over the 4 mark so far today Simon, what worries me is I am getting use to them. I swear by WD HDD's, been through over 6000 eq's and still going stong.

Midnight and it's still 95 degrees here.You know what the worst part of it is too - going and turning the COLD water faucet on and it still comes out scalding hot - happens through the summer here because the pipes get too hot.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Cag40Navy
Midnight and it's still 95 degrees here.You know what the worst part of it is too - going and turning the COLD water faucet on and it still comes out scalding hot - happens through the summer here because the pipes get too hot.
Man, thats not good at all! Hope your fridges still work. West Texas right now, its pretty damn hot but again, im a dry heat guy that thrives when its 105+, anything below 70 is to cold for me.

Living in good old Blighty I can only dream of temperatures like that!!!! :(

I raise you 95% humidity at 45+ degrees.. Did a year of work up the Cape York in Australia.Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Midnight and it's still 95 degrees here.
I don't think we've made it over 95° here yet this year. LOL.gif

Come to Australia. We are in for a very coooooold winter. Now, playing with the NGX on a rainy day - aint something special about that :-)

Yeah, about 3 over the 4 mark so far today Simon, what worries me is I am getting use to them. I swear by WD HDD's, been through over 6000 eq's and still going stong.
You Chch guys are doing it tough I'll say. I'd say come up to Wellington for some respite but then I'm not sure we're any safer!You could move to the centre of Australia I suppose, but then you'd be in the centre of Australia... :(

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

You Chch guys are doing it tough I'll say. I'd say come up to Wellington for some respite but then I'm not sure we're any safer!You could move to the centre of Australia I suppose, but then you'd be in the centre of Australia... :(
Who would of thought Christchurch !! Everybody said it would happen in Wellington Just puts life into its proper perspective !!CheersSimon Ward

Well I am sat here in London and we are having another sizzler of a summer...we almost hit 60 today...and it may have even stopped raining...no, no I spoke to soon.Its ok for all the people who were brought up here but I was brought up in a place that actually knows what summer is supposed to be like!

Anthony Milner

My friend lived in Tucson a while back and he said that they would turn their hot water heater off in the summer and just use what comes out of the cold faucet... DOH