Sign in to follow this  
simba_nl

KLM763 Boeing 767-300ER EDDS to LOWI

The recorded and fully animated flight that I uploaded to YouTube in 4 parts is now as download available on the newschannels in full uncut lenght and 1920x1080 mpeg format.Take a seat onboard the Level-D 767 in KLM livery and watch FSX in all her glory and see and listen what FSX add-ons can do for you to upgrade the joy of flightsimming.Viewing in full format on PC monitor or TV gives you the exact VC view and you can monitor all the inflight settings.On YouTube in 4 parts: http://www.youtube.com/user/simbanlDownload via alt.binaries.boneless and search for KLM763 Boeing 767-300ER EDDS to LOWI (don't forget the repair file)and 7,5 Gb in sizeEnjoy the flight...

I watched this the other day and I'm amazed at the capabilities of FS2CREW.Do you really just talk into the mic and it recognizes what you say every time? Every single voice recognition software i know fails miserably, including the one in windows 7, but it seems it does the job 100/100 on your flight

Guest jahman

Congratulations! A very nice video, professionally flown aircraft and great performance and scenery on your FSX setup.All I can add is perhaps suggest you create a PlayList in YouTube so all 4 videos play in sequence one right after the other.What hardware and scenery are you using?Cheers,- jahman.

Congratulations! A very nice video, professionally flown aircraft and great performance and scenery on your FSX setup.All I can add is perhaps suggest you create a PlayList in YouTube so all 4 videos play in sequence one right after the other.What hardware and scenery are you using?Cheers,- jahman.
Here you will find all the used hard & software listedhttp://forum.avsim.net/topic/337655-fsx-recorded-and-shines-in-all-her-glory/Happy landings...

I watched this the other day and I'm amazed at the capabilities of FS2CREW.Do you really just talk into the mic and it recognizes what you say every time? Every single voice recognition software i know fails miserably, including the one in windows 7, but it seems it does the job 100/100 on your flight
It's very important to take the time to "learn" the sytem your voice in Windows doing the speech test and use a good Headset/Mic combination.After that the hitrate will be 100%I have Fs2Crew voice edition also for the iFly 737NG and the j41 and can't imagine to fly without it. 1 of the best add-ons for the flightsimmer.Happy landings...

Watched this last night - really impressive. A good demonstration of what "state of the art" in FSX is. Flight is going to struggle to compete, I think.Thanks for the vids.

Paul Skol

Watched this last night - really impressive. A good demonstration of what "state of the art" in FSX is. Flight is going to struggle to compete, I think.Thanks for the vids.
Although it's a lot better due to the new hardware there are still a lot of things to solve with FSX so let's hope that it is backward compatible to FSX and DX11 ready.

Do you really just talk into the mic and it recognizes what you say every time? Every single voice recognition software i know fails miserably, including the one in windows 7, but it seems it does the job 100/100 on your flight
Speech recognition in FS2Crew is based on the Windows speech recognition engine. It is very accurate because the operating procedures limit the number of correct commands or responses you can make in a given situation. Compare this to dictating a letter into Microsoft Word where the recognition engines has to consider just about any combination of words a valid sentence.I have used FS2Crew with several different addon aircraft, and I rarely have to repeat anything (and I'm not a native English speaker). It really is that accurate.