Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoang

Insert coordinates into FMC

For couple days I couldn't insert the coordinates from GPS POS into the SET IRS POS, it just say INVALID ENTRY.Banging my head up and down to solve this, I thought it was navigraph,reinstall (from 1106 to older versions) didn't work. Reinstall PMDG 747, didn't work......when suddenly I find out this little little cute thingy between the numbers.LAST POS and GPS POS use comma "," while in SET IRS POS uses dot "."So I type it manually by using the dot and finally (hell yeah!!) it works. Maybe it answer why I cannot set the IRS position,but it doesn't answer why this is happening. Sure it didn't happen to me before :blink:My FMC :fmcg.jpgFMC from Smithplanet tutorial:irspos.jpg

Check your Windows Regional Settings in the Control Panel. I have a feeling the system settings of your computer are subbing a comma for the period, though I could be massively wrong.

Check your Windows Regional Settings in the Control Panel. I have a feeling the system settings of your computer are subbing a comma for the period, though I could be massively wrong.
Sorry but you are massively right :( Chock (Al) told me this earlier and it was indeed the cause!Thanks!