Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

Microsoft and Oshkosh air show

In the past Microsoft did show Flight simulator in its mid development stage during Oshkosh air show, would you think that MS will follow that tradition this year?

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Wait and see. Microsoft will do what it chooses. What anyone else may think is irrelevant.

Wait and see. Microsoft will do what it chooses. What anyone else may think is irrelevant.
HelloYes we all know that. But it is after all a discussion forum for an unreleased product.Folks are just having a little fun speculating, that is the sole reason for this particular area of Avsim to exist at this point in time.Facts have no place here :( as there aren't any at this time

Well, there are a few facts:Flight made an appearance in the previous two issues of PC Pilot, but apparently not in the latest issue.Flight was not even mentioned at E3.Oshkosh is at the end of July, so is there an event sooner where Flight may be talked about?I view the lack of info about Flight as a project that is running behind schedule.

mad dog+1I've had a little fun speculating, even though I am pretty certain I am 100 percent wrong.... ahhhhh :( gen !Since I trashed FSX some time back, what else have I got to do ? Nice but, chop chop, blur blur, tweak tweak... And at this point, that is all I really care about.Bob......

The first public FSX preview was at Oshkosh...if I recall right.Anyone familiar with E3 knows there are many products that are demonstrated in private...directly to retailers.So who knows, but for now we can't confirm that Flight wasn't at E3 - only that there wasn't a public demo. More or less what Attila said.

I hope MS does have something on it at OSH, even if it is just solid information to align the specualtions. The fun is probably right around the corner! As soon as it hits the shelves for beta testing we'll all know what its future holds for us! :)Don

I hope MS does have something on it at OSH, even if it is just solid information to align the specualtions. The fun is probably right around the corner! As soon as it hits the shelves for beta testing we'll all know what its future holds for us! :)Don
How, when those that are part of the beta team are under a NDA?

How? MS puts out pictures and some facts. That's how. See, MS sets up a little booth with a few MS people who actually KNOW what they can show and share and they do so. Just like they have done in the past. Then, MS will release the product for us all to beta test. :) That part was a joke. Yuk!Don

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.