Sign in to follow this  
mancinisnap1

REGISTER

Good morning, I bought this program yesterday and am having trouble registering it. I sent the details via email and so far did not respond. someone here could help me? Im brazilian

Make jdtllc.com is bypassed in your ISP and pc spam filters. Check your spam folder. Did you use the auto-registration process that configures an e-mail for you?For VISTA and Win 7 32 or 64 it is best to setup a shortcut to RC with its properties set to run the program as an administrator before and after installation. This is different than logging in with admin rights. RC needs access to run your e-mail application for best results and also access to your various documents folder. Did this part succeed? Check out page 21 in the manual. If you manually generated an e-mail be sure to include any - in the product code and if there is one in the received registration key be sure to include that.I noticed that the jdtllc.com mail server is down this a.m. If your problem is not resolved within 24 hours then reply to this with your first name, last name, and product id code including any - in it. A key will then be posted here. I notice that a wave of severe weather is headed to Atlanta, Georgia, where the automatic registration server and e-mail server is located and later on this can aggravate communication problems if power outages occur.When copying your key from your received e-mail or reply here and pasting it in to the RC registration window be sure to exclude any trailing spaces after the characters.After a successful installation be sure to update FSUIPC and makerwys from the links in the pinned topic at the forum head and then start RC and from within it rerun the scenery database rebuild again.Let us know how you get on replying here.

Good morning, I bought this program yesterday and am having trouble registering it. I sent the details via email and so far did not respond. someone here could help me? Im brazilian
i've looked, every key request has been replied to. did you use a different email address than the one you entered at the time of the purchase?jd

Hi all, it's good to see current dialogue going on re. RC. I too am having trouble getting a key for my re-install of RC4.3. The auto requester in the programme seems not to be working and manual emails to jd and to doug have so far drawn a blank. I guess everyone deserves a summer break but I expected some sort of registration facility would be in place. Yeah, we're all impatient in this life but what we do is we compare it with the ease of getting back up and running with all our other programmes ... I can always wait but if it's servers down again some outside help would be appreciated. Praying.gif I have same email address. Thanks. Gareth

Occasionally the auto registration servers are down but no more than for a couple of hours. Normal auto response is within 30 minutes. Are you sure you have allowed jdtllc.com through your isp and pc spam filters? Did you use your original e-mail address and user name that you used for your order? If not send that information to jd@jdtllc.com. Put Registration Problem in the subject line and include your purchase information with original user name and e-mail address , product code including any '-' , and current information. The auto response system does have a limit on key reissues. If you are not getting a rejection notice than there might be a communication problem as noted. Doug does not handle support issues.

Hi all, it's good to see current dialogue going on re. RC. I too am having trouble getting a key for my re-install of RC4.3. The auto requester in the programme seems not to be working and manual emails to jd and to doug have so far drawn a blank. I guess everyone deserves a summer break but I expected some sort of registration facility would be in place. Yeah, we're all impatient in this life but what we do is we compare it with the ease of getting back up and running with all our other programmes ... I can always wait but if it's servers down again some outside help would be appreciated. Praying.gif I have same email address. Thanks. Gareth

Thanks for the clarification ronzie, much appreciated. jd came through in spades with a key plus an updated registration service, so I am up and running and enjoying a rebirth of RC4 courtesy of Meatwater's modified voice files. It reminds me just what a good programme RC4 is. I have PFE too but its proven a little too touchy about waypoints and altitudes for the casual flyer. RC4 does what it says on the can and the speeded up voices mask the irritating idiosyncracies of some of the voices. VoxATC somehow didn't cut it for me. So ... RC5 anybody? The market is wide open for a state of the art ATC programme wouldn't you say? A public thanks to jd for the multiple responses.