Sign in to follow this  
paddy74

Fs2crew says only "check"

Hoi guys..I have a little problem..just started in London outbound Johannesburg everthing wents fine but after takeoff the FO dont make what he have do. i think something go wrong and i forget one thing or so?! But now my fs2crew says only "check" when read e.g. "after takeoff checklist". what can i do inflight? thanks in advance.groetjes Paddy

Update now installed and done several fight without any probs. i must say, i have it ony 1-2 times before, so itt wasnt a major problem. but anyway Many many Thanks and keep on the really good work.

This just reared its ugly head on me on my last 767 flight. And this time something odd happened that never happened to me before. On the way to the runway, I asked "Seat the cabin please", and no response. I look at the status of FS2Crew and see that it switched to after landing checklist. Not sure how that happened. Scrolled to get to the before takeoff mode again, had to do the checklist again, that went fine. Then asked to seat the cabin, that went well. Then I asked for runway entry procedure, that went well, he turned on all the lights and the Xpndr. Then I as I say, "Takeoff", we roll down the runway, he does his calls, 80 kts, v1, rotate, postive climb. I ask him to retract the gear, he says check, and his brain shuts off. Says check, check, check.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

This just reared its ugly head on me on my last 767 flight. And this time something odd happened that never happened to me before. On the way to the runway, I asked "Seat the cabin please", and no response. I look at the status of FS2Crew and see that it switched to after landing checklist. Not sure how that happened. Scrolled to get to the before takeoff mode again, had to do the checklist again, that went fine. Then asked to seat the cabin, that went well. Then I asked for runway entry procedure, that went well, he turned on all the lights and the Xpndr. Then I as I say, "Takeoff", we roll down the runway, he does his calls, 80 kts, v1, rotate, postive climb. I ask him to retract the gear, he says check, and his brain shuts off. Says check, check, check.
Hi Scott, Please install the Update from the FS2Crew Downloads page; that should take care of that issue. Cheers,