Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

Imagine Sim KDEN...

I'd like to, but I'm mostly waiting for the FSX version now. Since with IS you buy either the FS2004 or the FSX version, I'd rather just get the version I actually want. Sure looks nice, though.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Same here. Doesn't look like they offer any upgrade pricing either... Shame.

- Aaron

New version out. http://www.imaginesim.com/kden01.htmThe old version looked bad and was hard on frames some say, the new one looks pretty good really.Anyone try it?
I've got it and am trying to install it; they use a double authentication system with the F1 wrapper plus a connection to their server that takes the F1 order number and the buyer's email. Apparently the two servers are not speaking to each other quickly. At any rate, once that gets sorted I look forward to seeing it. I've been using the old KDEN ever since it was released - never had any frame rate problems either.DJ

$30 is ok now for huge airport.Just bought it, installed it. IMS is getting better and better with each release (like FSDT is getting worse and worse). Perfect FPS, perfect representation (terminals, ground textures) but AFCAD needs redoing (which is OK for me).PS. Folks relax - it's naive to wait for the discount on the previous KDEN scenery that was released 6 years ago. UK2000 doesn't do thing this way, as well as GAP and Simwings.

Overpriced for the quality of scenery,
Nice humor.

Especially if you add the last part of your post.

. . . but the only game in town unfortunately.
The one thing I learned in Economics 101 is supply and demand: there ain't no 'poly' like 'monopoly'. Just%20Kidding.gif

Especially if you add the last part of your post. The one thing I learned in Economics 101 is supply and demand: there ain't no 'poly' like 'monopoly'. Just%20Kidding.gif
Economics 101 is about mass production, not about custom-made goodies for the hobbies of grown men. :(

it's naive to wait for the discount on the previous KDEN scenery that was released 6 years ago. UK2000 doesn't do thing this way, as well as GAP and Simwings.
I'm neither naive, nor waiting for anything. Only slightly disappointed and not made of money. We'll see how the FSX version looks when released. As a native of Denver I doubt I'll be resisting for long.

- Aaron

Took the plunge, really well done and as posted before each new scenery by IS gets better than the last one. Still not up there with FT quality but still really well done.Great frames and fits perfectly with Mega City Denver too.Agree 100% with Benjamin here. Why not a 2-1 like most other developers?

I suppose because they don't HAVE to. :)

I've got it and am trying to install it; they use a double authentication system with the F1 wrapper plus a connection to their server that takes the F1 order number and the buyer's email. Apparently the two servers are not speaking to each other quickly. At any rate, once that gets sorted I look forward to seeing it. I've been using the old KDEN ever since it was released - never had any frame rate problems either.DJ
OK, I have it installed and it's really very well done; a definite improvement over the old one. I'll pick up the FSX version when it comes out.DJ

I suppose because they don't HAVE to. :)
True, and we don't HAVE to buy it either!

Woah woah easy guys. I agree with some people here, don't like it, don't talk about it,and surely don't buy it then.Anyway, does AES still work with this new one or we have to wait for Oliver? Can anyone test?

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

It is sad that some continue to render opinions on other sim users instead of the actual add-ons. This is what usually turns these threads from informative to combative.

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library