Hello,This is a repost from the video card forum. Didn't get an aswer there. Maybe someone can help here. TIAAfter a long hiatus, I'm getting back into simming. The setup that I'm thinking o putting together consists of:- Intel i5 2500k (looking into OC)- Asus P8P67 Pro Rev. 3- 4GB X 2 PC3 16000 RAM- SSD for FSX- 750W or 850W depending on card selection(s).I'm a little confused as of which video card I should be getting. I'm planning on doing eventually a 3 monitor setupand probably would be going the TH2GO route. So based on those factors what would my best choice be for a video card?These are the options based on my budget.- NVidia GTX 480- NVidia GTX 560 Ti- Nvidia GTX 570Thanks in advance for any input. I have read the different post regarding these cards except on the GTX 570.

Hello,This is a repost from the video card forum. Didn't get an aswer there. Maybe someone can help here. TIAAfter a long hiatus, I'm getting back into simming. The setup that I'm thinking o putting together consists of:- Intel i5 2500k (looking into OC)- Asus P8P67 Pro Rev. 3- 4GB X 2 PC3 16000 RAM- SSD for FSX- 750W or 850W depending on card selection(s).I'm a little confused as of which video card I should be getting. I'm planning on doing eventually a 3 monitor setupand probably would be going the TH2GO route. So based on those factors what would my best choice be for a video card?These are the options based on my budget.- NVidia GTX 480- NVidia GTX 560 Ti- Nvidia GTX 570Thanks in advance for any input. I have read the different post regarding these cards except on the GTX 570.
If I was in your shoes, using 3 monitor TH2GO and I assume high resolution I'll go with one of these (3GB memory) http://www.newegg.co...CED&PageSize=20

If I was in your shoes, using 3 monitor TH2GO and I assume high resolution I'll go with one of these (3GB memory) http://www.newegg.co...CED&PageSize=20
Thanks for the recommendation. I was plannig on ruunig the TH2GO on 3 1680 X 1050 22" Monitors,do you think I will still need a GTX 580? I was not planning on spending that much on a video card.

Thanks for the recommendation. I was plannig on ruunig the TH2GO on 3 1680 X 1050 22" Monitors,do you think I will still need a GTX 580? I was not planning on spending that much on a video card.
It's not about the 580 compare to the 570 or 480 it's about the 3GB you will probably need, futher more if you use high AA it will be a must with everything you will be running in high resolution.if you can save a little more and get the 3GB card, trust me.If you did not get the monitor yet go for the 3D monitor...... http://www.3dvisionlive.com/