Sign in to follow this  
cat

how

How do you add a member photo to your posts?Peter Sydney Australia

Go to My Settings-----Profile----Change Photo

cat, this topic is not related to Microsoft Flight, so why put it here? The "Help Using the AVSIM Forums" forum category would have been a better place. :wink:But since you already got an answer, it doesn't really matter.

Brandon Filer

Jim,Where is my Settings?Peter Sydney Australia

cat, this topic is not related to Microsoft Flight, so why put it here? The "Help Using the AVSIM Forums" forum category would have been a better place. :wink:But since you already got an answer, it doesn't really matter.
firm grip on the obvious ...

Jim,Where is my Settings?Peter Sydney Australia
Top right corner of the forum screen, next to your name, there is an arrow for a drop down menu. My Settings is the second sub-menu.

Top right corner click on your Username and select "Settings" from the dropdown menu. Under "Your Options" select the "Profile" tab. Select "Change Avatar" and do your thing.Good luck.

\Robert Hamlich/

Thx all for your kind responses!Peter Sydney Australia

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.