Sign in to follow this  
NIro56

HOW MUCH LONGER!?!?!?!?!

How long is it going to take for the PMDG737NGX to finally roll out? We've waited for a long time, and we're becoming impatient. However, I understand that to make a great product takes time. So far the sneak-peak videos & screenshots have shown something amazing! To the 737ngx dev-team, keep up the great work, and keep the screenshots coming, because screenshots tell us that u guys are still putting in effort to make it great, and trying to finish it in as little time as possible. Keep up the great work!Thanks,Niro56

Manuals were issued in December 2010 so the plane should be ready by December 2011CheersBraz Govender

we're becoming impatient.
Nope, you're becoming impatient, you are not our spokesman. I don't mind waiting at all, and neither will anyone else who wants the thing to be right.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Nope, you're becoming impatient, you are not our spokesman. I don't mind waiting at all, and neither will anyone else who wants the thing to be right.Al
+1 Also, it would be great if the words in red on the home page, PMDG 737NGX Flight & Training Manuals NOW Available!, could be changed to plain blue, as I'm sure it's old news and every time I go on the home page the page loads and I see red words and I get excited. :(

its depends what the definition of right is? :(

Joe Park

its depends what the definition of right is? :(
I agree.You know what they said back in the beginning of March? They said they were "wrapping up release" and that "most people have moved onto another project" leaving a skeleton crew to quickly finish the NGX.Well here we are, 3 months later. Maybe they should have left more people on the project if "wrapping up" takes 3+ months all the while we are continuously told "very close." I'm not frustrated from the time it's taking, I'm frustrated from the miscommunication we keep getting and when we confront that miscommunication, posts start disappearing and entire threads are locked. dry.gif

I agree.You know what they said back in the beginning of March? They said they were "wrapping up release" and that "most people have moved onto another project" leaving a skeleton crew to quickly finish the NGX.Well here we are, 3 months later. Maybe they should have left more people on the project if "wrapping up" takes 3+ months all the while we are continuously told "very close." I'm not frustrated from the time it's taking, I'm frustrated from the miscommunication we keep getting and when we confront that miscommunication, posts start disappearing and entire threads are locked. dry.gif
It will be released the moment it is done. Sorry your frustrations, but we do ask for some more patience. As for threads getting locked, it's not the question.. it's the bash fest that ensues. For this reason, this thread is now locked.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg