Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Flight one Cessna T182T released

ah ah.... it is not official released. It was a private forum members release. hiccups and all.Oh well..... :(

Oups, sorry Jim. I just wanted to propagate to good new....Didn't know that that was a private release. I apologize. Very nice aircraft by the way. Really like it. It really worth the price. Best regards.

Real Deraps

Glad to see some small Cessna with system detail and a reasonable FDE right out of the box.Thanks for the HU. :(

Guest bstolle
Glad to see some small Cessna with system detail and a reasonable FDE right out of the box.Thanks for the HU. :(
Just wait for the Carenado Cessna 337 which will have more than reasonable FDEs 'right out of the box'....

Just wait for the Carenado Cessna 337 which will have more than reasonable FDEs 'right out of the box'....
That will be a nice change for a Carenado release :( Very interesting plane, the 337.If the G1000 in the T182T is as good as the one in the Mustang I don't see how I can possibly go on living without owning it. Now I just need to find a way to persuade my wife that this is a necessary purchase...

King Air next???

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

That will be a nice change for a Carenado release :( Very interesting plane, the 337.If the G1000 in the T182T is as good as the one in the Mustang I don't see how I can possibly go on living without owning it. Now I just need to find a way to persuade my wife that this is a necessary purchase...
LOL....That is easy....Just be honest like I was...I just told my wife that it was a FAA mandate that all FSX users buy this aircraft to help ease the high gas prices. LOL!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

So when is it actually going to be released?Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

:( We all know you pay for the privilege to get the plane just to be a beta testerHistory has been written.. This will for sure be a first.. Anyway I look forward to it.

In every release Carenado claim their products are tested by "real pilots". I presume they mean RC pilots :(

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Hello everybody,For your info, the Flight One Cessna T182T has been released today. (see their simforums)http://flight1.100me...com/F1T182T.exeHave a good flight.
Thanks for the heads up! As someone who has just started flying the g1000 this could not have come at a better time for me. Thanks Jim!

Guest bstolle
History has been written.. This will for sure be a first.. Anyway I look forward to it.
I don't think that my flight dynamics for the Milviz Cessna 310 were too bad ;) The 337 will be at least of similar quality

Guest 747-fan

so if we download that file and run it, we'll be able to buy it before it's offically released?

I don't think that my flight dynamics for the Milviz Cessna 310 were too bad ;) The 337 will be at least of similar quality
What about the 210, Bernt - is the fligt model in that one your work too?My favorite Cessna is still the Carenado 185 with your airfile :(