Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Flight one Cessna T182T released

Guest bstolle
What about the 210, Bernt - is the fligt model in that one your work too?My favorite Cessna is still the Carenado 185 with your airfile :(
Thanx for the kind feedback :)You've got a PM as it wasn't really my intention to hijack this thread....

so if we download that file and run it, we'll be able to buy it before it's offically released?
Yes. From reading the forums, the delay in release is due to an unfinshed manual and the manual writer's vacation. The decision was made to make a release via the Flight1 forums for those who had been following the development and who were/are aware of the manual's status. The plane was ready for RTM.From that, word has spread to here and elsewhere, so maybe no "official" release notice will be needed? :(

Except when you try and buy it via that file it goes through the purchase process for Flight 1 and then says 'declined' at the last check, and it's not my credit card that is being declined, because I used it to buy some mesh add-ons today from the Flight Sim Store, and that worked just fine.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Except when you try and buy it via that file it goes through the purchase process for Flight 1 and then says 'declined' at the last check, and it's not my credit card that is being declined, because I used it to buy some mesh add-ons today from the Flight Sim Store, and that worked just fine.Al
I bought it without any trouble.

I bought it without any trouble.
Decline messages can be from many reasons. I used to get declines and then I had to call my bank and have them reactivate the card for Internet purchases.In many cases, calling the bank can clear it up. When declines come from the bank, there is little we can do on our end to get it through. The customer has to call the bank.Alternately, PayPal can get around some of those bank declines if you are already funded in the PayPal account.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

I like the Carenado products and have several, but I hesitate to buy any more until they get the B58 avionics fixed for real......................have installed both patches and the altitude setting still does not work..............they look good but need some TLC.............B42L8

Guest 747-fan

I managed to run the installer as admin and after allowing it to run through Avast antivirus. Perhaps your antivirus is butting in?Anyway, I didn't try it past the first screen after I saw the price. 50 USD?! What makes this so special? It's $30 up from the (aging but) beautiful looking Carenado RG model, and $50 up from the default G1000 model? I'm having a hard time understanding why this costs only $5 less than the iFly 737.

The iFly indeed set a new mark when it comes to the definition of value.I was surprised about the price of the C182TC too after the latest and really great GA releases like the Katana or Dimona, which really came in cheap. But I'm very ok with the plane and the quality shown so far, and that enhanced G1000 really makes her unique and close to the addon G1000 offers, which match the price of the plane with just the gauge itself.But I must admit that I've spent 35+ Dollars on planes I don't use and which don't receive very good support, so those 50 Dollars on a fine Fight1 release with a responsive support and some close to perfect appearance from version 1.0 on gives me a good feeling.The only downside on this bird may be the fps impact the G1000 has, while the rest of the plane (e. g. the lighting) is done very good, rendering her capable of doing some fun dusk/dawn rides while also offering a manual with extensive data and a fine FDE work.I'm currently doing some Pacsim VFR Appalachia tours with her, making use of the rather rugged C182 outfit and performance and the state of the art avionics too. Nice combination and therefore filling a niche in the sim for me since all other G1000 renditions didn't satisfy me so far.It's no Garmin trainer, but by far ahead of any other gauge coming with a plane. So those 50 Dollars are well spent for the guys being interested in a modern gauge in an also well done GA plane.While I truly adore Carenado for the looks and appearance of their birds, this one has some skills without any wow effect, but maybe of a more consistent nature.If not, you can return her within 30 days, so this is another no-brainer for me.Seems like this thread needs some screenshots, huh?

Beautiful plane indeed, a joy flying it. Now if I only could find out how to make it follow the flight plan *g*

Beautiful plane indeed, a joy flying it. Now if I only could find out how to make it follow the flight plan *g*
Click on the CDI softkey until your HSI says GPS mode (displayed by a pink arrow), then hit the NAV key hold on your autopilot

Mathieu Souphy

I am impressed so far as Flight1 has added some neat features such as CB functionality (have not had a chance to test fully). The flight dynamics appear to be fairly good (again, have not done much testing, although I put 1.5 hours on the hobbs meter yesterday). There is some good eye candy such as dual pilots, bug spatter on the windscreen during takeoff. Hopefully there will be some additional paints. I will post some more pics when I get a chance.Flight1 Cessna 182T pics

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Looks nice, but a bit too rich for my blood.

- Aaron

Yes. From reading the forums, the delay in release is due to an unfinshed manual and the manual writer's vacation. The decision was made to make a release via the Flight1 forums for those who had been following the development and who were/are aware of the manual's status. The plane was ready for RTM...........
If we download this link (from the OP's post), how do we get the manual later- will it be downloadable at no additional cost from the F1 (or developer's) site?Thanks, Bruce.

If we download this link (from the OP's post), how do we get the manual later- will it be downloadable at no additional cost from the F1 (or developer's) site?Thanks, Bruce.
You can always re-download the aircraft package using the F1 wrapper 'key' you obtain after purchase. This is how updates are done via the F1 wrapper. If you go beyond a certain number of downloads for a particular product, you can reactivate your key quite easily on-line. It only take a couple of minutes.

The manual (in its present state) is included in the download and install. I would guess its about 80% complete.$49.95 too rich? The model is fantastic and has the same function as the Mustang G1000 including the ability to update the nav database (navigraph) and fully capable of WAAS approaches.I would have paid $40 min just for an analog pit in this quality. The G1000 is a bonus (and one that I will have to learn how to use properly!)