Sign in to follow this  
FlyVFR

BBJ

Uh... Did I miss something? Only topic headline.

Chuck Biggins

There has not been any additional information given regarding the BBJ or C-40A and the PMDG NGX at this time. We are waiting for further clarification from Robert in his upcoming posts as to what/if any extra models they are doing beyond the standard commercial jetliner variants. I myself would very much like a BBJ variant, but my backup plan is just to paint a commercial -600 or -700 in a BBJ livery. Doesn't really matter to much to me if there is a cabin, or the loading structure for the BBJ in the interface. Just have to wait and see what RSR has to say.

I don't understand
He's talking about the 737 BBJ and wanting to know if the team is going to include a BBJ version or not. wink.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

He's talking about the 737 BBJ and wanting to know if the team is going to include a BBJ version or not. wink.gif
Yeah I got that, was commenting on the lack of a question Thinking.gif

There has not been any additional information given regarding the BBJ or C-40A and the PMDG NGX at this time. We are waiting for further clarification from Robert in his upcoming posts as to what/if any extra models they are doing beyond the standard commercial jetliner variants. I myself would very much like a BBJ variant, but my backup plan is just to paint a commercial -600 or -700 in a BBJ livery. Doesn't really matter to much to me if there is a cabin, or the loading structure for the BBJ in the interface. Just have to wait and see what RSR has to say.
That's exactly what i am going to do!

Maybe it's a very clever and subtle way to bring up a topic that's been answered by PMDG a few times. This is the most anticipated model I'm looking forward to seeing since I prefer RW routes and the BBJ gives us the freedom to do anything. Repaint will be good enough. This is the one I would like to see. Must have "wrinkles" in the tail though!vpbbw6216b.jpgWhen I see a BBJ post I got to check in and see what its about.

Chuck Biggins

Hey that's my paintjob I was going to use! :( By far in my searching of the net that is the best one I have seen. There are a few others that are close.. Think I am going to go for more of a gloss black on the nose and bottom, with a similar or slightly darker silver color for the stripes. Cannot wait.

The original post is gone for some reason. I also made a thread a few hours ago which is gone aswell. Strange.

Maybe it's a very clever and subtle way to bring up a topic that's been answered by PMDG a few times. This is the most anticipated model I'm looking forward to seeing since I prefer RW routes and the BBJ gives us the freedom to do anything. Repaint will be good enough. This is the one I would like to see. Must have "wrinkles" in the tail though!
That is a very very slick paint job. Boeing-like and yet original, and pure awesome all at the same time.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

This website said it was for sale for $44,950,000 USD in 2009! It lists all the details with interior pics. I would take it with the cabin stripped though since I would never see it. Impressive! http://www.aviationbusinessindex.com/aircraft_details.asp?aircraft=3605&comp=254820I just noticed it listed the exterior colors as tan and green. I need to get my monitor checked.

Edited by vdubbin

Chuck Biggins

This website said it was for sale for $44,950,000 USD in 2009! It lists all the details with interior pics. I would take it with the cabin stripped though since I would never see it. Impressive! http://www.aviationbusinessindex.com/aircraft_details.asp?aircraft=3605&comp=254820I just noticed it listed the exterior colors as tan and green. I need to get my monitor checked.
Anybody wanna put in together and we'll each buy a share of the aircraft? I wish!!!

Anybody wanna put in together and we'll each buy a share of the aircraft? I wish!!!
Ugh... Can you imagine all the bickering over "whose turn it is to have the left seat"? I'd let you boys duke it out and enjoy the ride in the back with a nice glass of single malt...Cheers!

Hi Guys,My post some how disappeared!But in a nutshell:I am a real world pilot myself in a BBJ and the question is:Will there be a BBj model with the NGX? Flight Operations at my company has all ready given me approval to practice on this simulation because of the realism!RegardsCapt Frits van Laarhoven