Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

APU -- Angle of Attack

Nice. Now I understand how they can have some training ready for day one after NGX release.

This is great! I love seeing how the different systems work in depth. I didn't even know the compressor for the bleed system was separate from the engine. I am the sort of person who just stares at all the technical drawings in all of my PIM's. I just find it all fascinating. Sometimes I think I should've become an aircraft mechanic instead of a pilot...sometimes... :(

Too right Ryan, love them too - then again I tend to get carried away with any technical documentation as it's part of my job, so good job I do really lol.John Ellison

Too right Ryan, love them too - then again I tend to get carried away with any technical documentation as it's part of my job, so good job I do really lol.John Ellison
I really liked thier MD-11 training so Im looking forward to the NGX training =)

what is an APU?this is an APUjust for the laugh
Hahaha, good one Big%20Grin.gif