Sign in to follow this  
Seandog07

John Wayne-Orange County(KSNA) Scenery?

I was just wondering if there is any possibility of someone making this scenery.I understand that their is a scenery out there, but it is just something put together.. All they did was throw an aerial picture down and said, "Here's the JWA scenery!"

Have you seen Shez's?http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=root&Name=&FileName=sna*.zip&Author=Shehryar+Ansari&DLID=&Sort=Added&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+ViewJim

Yes definately go with Shez's just dont forget to install the update or you will have trouble compiling if you are using Afcad.CheersMark

I haven't seen this! All I can say is "WOW!" thanks guys. Now is this the same guy that has something to do with Sky Sun Jets?(The developers who made Philli and LGB?)Cheers

Yes, he also did Long Beach.Keep in mind you also need to install the fix file to avoid AFCAD hanging when it loads airports.

He has a LaGuardia LGA around also that I use. There are also cross-runway technique afcads out there for LGA so both perpendicular LGA runways are active in FS.http://www.passur.com/airportmonitor-locations.htmwill let you observe real aircraft operations at several US airports as mapped over street maps at a range of your choice. This lets you see how runways are used at any time. For those not on this list flightaware is the next choice but they do not show the runway layout as passur does.Here's the view of sna:http://www4.passur.com/sna.htmland allow these to get through javascript if asked.

All of his productions are worth having - some newer and better than others but he has always been on the cutting edge of freeware design. There are a bunch of them out there - all are excellent.

Thanks to everyone who commented. I guess one gets satisfaction for developing freeware from users appreciation and feedback. :( Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Thanks to everyone who commented. I guess one gets satisfaction for developing freeware from users appreciation and feedback. :( Shez
Thank YOU Shez. You have made a tremendous contribution to this hobby - both quality and quantity :(

Shez,I have downloaded the SNA scenery, I am really happy that someone has finally developed something worth having, there are just a few minor details missing. Also, I love the LGB and the Phili scenery.Now I am just looking for a PHX scenery lol!

Mach-1 Design Group did a great KPHX. Search the library for KPHX and theirs shows up.

Great thanks!And Shez any chance you could possibly think of making a Big Bear(L35) scenery?

So tied up with real life and trying to work on my two current projects that it would be difficult.I have been thinking that there is a requirement to just do many photoreal backgrounds for many our airports. Might dabble in that sometime...Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"