Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A bit of Candy...

Umm. Wow. It is unbelievable some of the horrific things this guy has said. I'm sorry to all of you who were disrespected by that guy. Note to the mods: You might want to sensor the quotes from this guy in the replies of others. (if you can understand what I mean) When people reply to datasoft/pmdgsucks, his profanity gets carried over into their replies. Thanks PMDG for keeping the topic open for the rest of us civil people!Take care. Nite.
Yea, that's what I'm doing now. It would be a big help if people would stop quoting this scumbag. In fact, just ignore him all together. Eventually he'll have to climb out of his parents basement and go find a real life.*EDIT* I believe I've removed all of his accounts, posts, and quotes, so just ignore this pile of filth and it'll make it easier to remove his future accounts until I can finally ban him for good.

Thanks Rightseater. It is nice to see the forum police have been on the scene tonight. Nice job guys.Thanks Rightseater. It is nice to see the forum police have been on the scene tonight. Nice job guys.

Guest nzch2010

Quote<Sure. You get to pay for shipping to the US though. [/sarcasm] >QuoteNo problem Joseph, will give to the lads at the US deep freeze base who can stick it in a C5 and drop it at your door.:(

I missed the argument.. By the looks of things it got pretty heated here. People need to chill out about the NGX, up here in the northern hemisphere its summer so go outside and enjoy it. Before you know it winter will be here again and we'll be stuck inside for months (here in Edmonton anyway) and by then the NGX will be out so you can stop complaining about that and start complaining about the Dash and 777 updates or announcments or lack there of because Im pretty sure the guys at PMDG are real tired of the whining. Every single thread starts out with all the praise and thank you's and then the crap starts up again about the release date and it was supposed to be here a year ago.... blah blah blah. I don't post that often but I come here to read the forums, not read a bunch of whiners and complainers.. if I wanted that I'd hang out with the wife more often...Thank you to the civil people here that actually come here to talk about airplanes and the simulation that we all love. Ive learnt a lot from you all.Corey Prefontaine CYEG

I missed the argument.. By the looks of things it got pretty heated here. People need to chill out about the NGX, up here in the northern hemisphere its summer so go outside and enjoy it. Before you know it winter will be here again and we'll be stuck inside for months (here in Edmonton anyway) and by then the NGX will be out so you can stop complaining about that and start complaining about the Dash and 777 updates or announcments or lack there of because Im pretty sure the guys at PMDG are real tired of the whining. Every single thread starts out with all the praise and thank you's and then the crap starts up again about the release date and it was supposed to be here a year ago.... blah blah blah. I don't post that often but I come here to read the forums, not read a bunch of whiners and complainers.. if I wanted that I'd hang out with the wife more often...Thank you to the civil people here that actually come here to talk about airplanes and the simulation that we all love. Ive learnt a lot from you all.Corey Prefontaine CYEG
Nonono. That's not what went down... :( It was one of the most epic fails on this forum in quite some time. I mean shear stupidity/profanity/horrible hate talk from out of nowhere.This forum is getting a little too popular...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Nonono. That's not what went down... :( It was one of the most epic fails on this forum in quite some time. I mean shear stupidity/profanity/horrible hate talk from out of nowhere.This forum is getting a little too popular...
I'd say it's a bit more popular with the insane crowd. But that's just my two cents.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Anyways getting back to the NGX. Just like to say I am looking forward to this release and I like to acknowledge the hard work that is being put into this aircraft keep up the good work PMDG!

u need to get out more dude..

Oooo! Looks like I didn't miss it after all.

Will you apologize for polluting a forum accessed daily by people at work & kids?

I can understand where your coming from.Being belittled isnt nice throught forums nor in person.But as you posted a very rude post,witch broke forum rules,what outcome did you expect.You cannot expect someone to say sorry for following policies you were made more than aware of.

I almost never weigh into this kind of nonsense but this happens everytime there is a major release. People who are intent on stiring up controversy start showing up just before release and stir up emotions. Then after the software is released, then the forums quite down and those that are considerate, mature and civil remain in this forum, which is why I love this forum. Ignore these comments and stay on topic. In a short while we will be celebrating flightsims most advanced simulation ever! Then no one will be " talking" anymore.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The forum will then switch to "How do I do XXX?" and "Can you believe that XXX is simulated!?!?!?"Cause that will prolly be me at least!

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

can someone pass the pop corn? :(

It has been a while (if ever) I have seen it get that heated.
I remember of at least 3 similar 'whatever-you-want-to-call-this' (couldn't find a word) since I joined AVSim Forums a year ago. In the beggining of this year, a guy who was a member for sometime suddenly got angry and decided to attack PMDG and other users. He created 3 or 4 different profiles that day when the mods banned his last one. That happened in the "Impressions of the NGX" thread, opened by George Morris (falcon999) IIRC. We see some people getting angry here quite often, but not so close to what we saw last night, although that happens relatively frequently too. There was also the funny case of a man who got drunk after a party or something and decided to discharge his emotions here. On the following day, he openned a topic apologizing for that. The guy himself could believe that he actually said those stuff.

Matheus Mafra