Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A bit of Candy...

Yes good news and nice screenshot! We will see more news later!Big%20Grin.gif Thanks

So, let the painters paint and the sculptors sculpt. When the curtain is finally removed methinks that no one will care how long it took or what was or wasn't said.
Thats what they said when they made this sculpturehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Venus_de_Milo_Louvre_Ma399_n4.jpgThey carried it out on a stretcher, to a huge cheer from the gathered crowd, for the King to see. Alas for it was during this moment, after 14 years being sculpted from egg yoke and sand by those with no eyes, that the statue took a tumble during a freak gust of wind. It crashed to the ground and when the dust had settled the crowd gasped in horror.....for it had forever lost both its arms.The king was not amused....he beheaded eveyone in the kingdom including those who sculpted the statue with no eyes.I'm sure there is a moral somewhere but for the life of me I can't find one. :(

I made that picture my desktop background. But I keep a mop close by for when I see it and start drooling :(

Robert.How would this 737NGX with virtual cockpit compare with the 747X with virtual cockpit?
Hi Rick,RSR and others have said the NGX will compare in performance with the MD which is a much more efficient aircraft FPS-wise than The Queen so you should be fine.(Actually the 744X is a bit of dog FPS-wise imho).

Thanks for the great update.Congrats to the PMDG team for the brilliant work done thus far. We are certainly looking forward to this product.

Robert, from the current state of development would you say that there are chances for a release next month as I want to plan what to do in my summerholidays...Also thank you for the update and I'm looking forward to this great addon which will hopefully finally ban my Scarebus in the hangar!Many RegardsEmanuel Hagen

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Thats what they said when they made this sculpturehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Venus_de_Milo_Louvre_Ma399_n4.jpgThey carried it out on a stretcher, to a huge cheer from the gathered crowd, for the King to see. Alas for it was during this moment, after 14 years being sculpted from egg yoke and sand by those with no eyes, that the statue took a tumble during a freak gust of wind. It crashed to the ground and when the dust had settled the crowd gasped in horror.....for it had forever lost both its arms.The king was not amused....he beheaded eveyone in the kingdom including those who sculpted the statue with no eyes.I'm sure there is a moral somewhere but for the life of me I can't find one. :(
So what are you saying? After you install the NGX and load FS your arms are going to fall off? And then some King is going to decapitate you? Hmmmmmm, that's just plain mean. I mean, heck, all you wanted to do was play some flight sim. Am I right? I am just being silly.JackColwill

I feel sorry for all the R/W 37 drivers out there that are going to have to hear "...well, on PMDG's 37 I did this and..." every night at the bar from now on...hahaJeez looking at the screens though, this thing is scaring me every so slightly regarding frame rates/performance...with all these super textured knobs and stuff. I believe there was a comment though that the CB's weren't modelled (graphically)? if so that will be a god-send for performance.I'll live.Still no update though on variant release plans though eh?...ha ha.

Thanks for the update and this amazing picture of the cockpit, I for one appreciate all the hard work that you guys at PMDG have put into this plane and I will definately be buying it when it is released. My hangar has been cleared and it now has ample space for a 737 NGX ::(

So what are you saying? After you install the NGX and load FS your arms are going to fall off? And then some King is going to decapitate you? Hmmmmmm, that's just plain mean. I mean, heck, all you wanted to do was play some flight sim. Am I right? I am just being silly.JackColwill
And your left nip by the looks of things...

Hi Robert and everyone at your end . . . I can't even imagine the programming work required to produce a simulation of this sophistication. The project has everyone amazed and we haven't even gotten our hands on it. So that speaks volumes about the quality of work seen so far. Two quick questions and apologies in advance if I'm getting ahead of myself. When you talk about going for final testing starting on Monday, do you mean the wider Beta test? Perhaps the tweaking is still going on but just wondering if it's possible to say how this bird compares now to other PMDG products when it comes to frame rates. Thanks for the update.

If you can't follow through with what you tell us, then I prefer you don't tell us anything. As customers we don't deserve to be strung along like this and on a constant hype craze for 5 months straight.
We aren't customers, as we haven't given them any money. PMDG owes us absolutely nothing, and we have no right to complain. It's their company, and they can run it how they like.EDIT: PMDG actually does owe me the NGX, but I'm still not going to complain about a lengthy dev cycle. I'd rather see absolute perfection than "close, but no cigar".

Joe Sherrill