Sign in to follow this  
pbenoit

Sdvance copy of manuals

Hello Team, Thanks very much for the updates!!!. I'm looking forward to the completion of this project!!! as I'm sure you all are!!! I have recently lost my job at IBM from a layoff (UGH YUK) after 24 years and have time on my hands starting tomorrow. Would you consider making the documentation available for download in advance of the acrtual software publication?I have some older 737 AOMs and of course the previous 737 doc, but having the new doc would be great and help fill the void while I figure out retirement and social security, etc. Best wishes to you all and thanks!Paul BenoitDedham, MA

I think for copyright considerations this will not be available, at least from what I recall.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Team, Thanks very much for the updates!!!. I'm looking forward to the completion of this project!!! as I'm sure you all are!!! I have recently lost my job at IBM from a layoff (UGH YUK) after 24 years and have time on my hands starting tomorrow. Would you consider making the documentation available for download in advance of the acrtual software publication?I have some older 737 AOMs and of course the previous 737 doc, but having the new doc would be great and help fill the void while I figure out retirement and social security, etc. Best wishes to you all and thanks!Paul BenoitDedham, MA
Utmost,utmost sympathies.Do hope your talent is not wasted and that somehow you land another job soon,if retirement is not a must-do option.

Thanks for the reply and kind words Rick, not a fun time, but until something presents itself, i'll be flying the old 737, which I have not done in years. I'm a lucky man to have rertirement, social security and possibly even unemployment. Very lucky, very very lucky!!!regards,Paul BenoitKOWD

The PMDG written portions describing the simulation aspects, options, and the tutorial flights will be available early if possible. The Boeing manuals will only come with the aircraft.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The PMDG written portions describing the simulation aspects, options, and the tutorial flights will be available early if possible. The Boeing manuals will only come with the aircraft.
Ryan - does this mean the Boeing manuals will be available electronically (e.g. in pdf format) and not only in an expensive hard-copy?

Ryan - does this mean the Boeing manuals will be available electronically (e.g. in pdf format) and not only in an expensive hard-copy?
Yes, we've said this several times - they come as PDFs but only with the purchase of the airplane.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

No, we've said this several times - they come as PDFs but only with the purchase of the airplane.
You mean Yes but only with the purchase of the airplane

You mean Yes but only with the purchase of the airplane
Fixed... it's 3 in the morning and I've been writing tutorial flights for 2 days straight - brain is fried.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

I wish I could help you writing the tutorial Ryan... :(

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931