Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Loch Rannoch

The "Greystar" has been uploaded (RAF L10) and this one "Loch Rannoch" will follow in the morning. :( fsscr406-1.jpgfsscr413.jpgfsscr383-3.jpgfsscr393-1.jpgfsscr404.jpg

That baby is just b e a u t i f u l !! :( :(

Staffan

HelloThat first shot is probably the best I have seen in this forum in all the years I have been viewing screenshots here.

Ed, I can´t enjoy your pictures anymore. They´re that aweful good and I creep arround with my medicore ones. :( Won´t get it the way your´s look.

My FS9 is INOP at the moment.....and you are making me FS9 sick. Great set

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Wow, Ed, at the rate you're releasing repaints I won't be flying anything but TriStars for the rest of the year....Come to think of it, that sounds pretty cool!:(

John G.

I don't normally reply on this forum. However, Caledonian plus a L-1011 is something to make anyone happy, what a blast from the past. The Caledonian colourscheme is also very well suited to the 757-200.

Matthew Murray

Thankyou for your very kind comments guys! :( The Caledonian L-10 is up already: as_l10_ckt.zip

Great Another 1011 to "clog up" my hard drive Batting%20Eyelashes.gif
Be sure to get the latest TWA paint Hank .: as_l10_twa.zip ..it is much improved IMHO
Awsome Ed :)Thanks... Hope to see you DC-10 to!Stian
Having flown on the BCal DC-10 I would love to paint it.... but alas no pics. I was lucky to be able to paint this Caledonian L-10 as the fuse/tail and engines are from an ATA L-10 photo. Thanks to google I was able to find the Caledonian letters and Golden Lion. :( Anyway after the EuroAtlantic LGW/FNC flight....maybe flight: CKT 6758 LGW/FAO :(

Oh how I love the Caledonian Airways livery - it looks so smart! I fly the lion on the PMDG MD11.Having said all that I did used to work for CKT as a flight attendant so maybe I am a little biased :( Great shotsKimberlyPs. Even to the last day of L1011 OPS at CKT (in the 'real world') she was much loved!

Oh how I love the Caledonian Airways livery - it looks so smart! I fly the lion on the PMDG MD11.Having said all that I did used to work for CKT as a flight attendant so maybe I am a little biased :( Great shotsKimberlyPs. Even to the last day of L1011 OPS at CKT (in the 'real world') she was much loved!
Thankyou Kimberly, the Caledonian Airways livery looks very smart to me also.I have just finished my MMZ LGW/FNC video (the Rwy 05 approach being the hardest in FS IMHO) :( I want to do a CKT LGW/FAO video next.... would you have any CKT safety announcements? :(