Sign in to follow this  
Tawanda

737NGX Circuit Breakers

Hi Dev Team, i'm really sorry if this has been covered before but from what i've read i can't find the answer. Will we be able to pull CB's in the on the NGX and will the consequences be replicated? Regards Tawanda

Guest Tamadeez

No :)

Tawanda, you can go to this thread: My linkand read post #9 which will give you PMDG's full statement on the subject of CBs.

Tawanda, you can go to this thread: My linkand read post #9 which will give you PMDG's full statement on the subject of CBs.
That's the one I was thinking of, thanks Michael!

The reason i ask is that it sounds as though the logic on this bird is going to be extremely advanced, so if for example I'm executing the Ditching QRH checklist, and one of the steps calls for the Landing Gear Aural Warn CB to be pulled, and i can't pull it. How will i be able to silence the horn? Tawanda

The reason i ask is that it sounds as though the logic on this bird is going to be extremely advanced, so if for example I'm executing the Ditching QRH checklist, and one of the steps calls for the Landing Gear Aural Warn CB to be pulled, and i can't pull it. How will i be able to silence the horn? Tawanda
There's 2 ways really, turn off the sound, or put in ear plugs.......... I'm kidding, I couldn't resist, sorry.

Guest Tamadeez

Silence it by pulling the computer speaker CB (off switch)

I'm executing the Ditching QRH checklist, and one of the steps calls for the Landing Gear Aural Warn CB to be pulled, and i can't pull it. How will i be able to
According to Robert R., he has been through the full QRH for 737NG and never saw a single example of pilot being asked to pull a CB. If this still doesn't satisfy you - follow Rick's advise. Hopefully you won't have need for ditching every day :(

Aha, sorry i missed that one! *DOH* In my outfit we are directed to "monkey" with CB's in the Ditching, Landing Lever will not move up after takeoff, Partial Or All Gear Up Landing QRH Drills, In the first two its just the aural warn, and in the last one its the aural warn and the auto speedbrake CB's. However i am fully aware that this could just be specific to my company and not the concern of the development team, if this is the case i shall crawl back into my cave and wait for what looks like its going to be an incredible training aid for my sim rides and trying things out on her that i'd probably not be allowed to do at work.Tawanda

When you open the doors to allow everyone to use the emergency slides after ditching, the water then floods in through the open doors, that short circuits the entire CB panel and the horn will of course then cut out. :( Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

When you open the doors to allow everyone to use the emergency slides after ditching, the water then floods in through the open doors, that short circuits the entire CB panel and the horn will of course then cut out.Al
Don't you have to kill the power before you go running out? Wouldn't that shut the horns off first? Or maybe you don't, or maybe they stay going after the power is cut? Serious questions, not kidding lol

In my outfit we are directed to "monkey" with CB's in the Ditching, Landing Lever will not move up after takeoff, Partial Or All Gear Up Landing,
Reading this list I have an impression your imagination is a bit stretched what can reasonably be expected from a desktop simulation, regardless how good.