Sign in to follow this  
Stormpilot747

CS 757 auto-pilot not starting

I'm having a problem with my Captain Sim 757. Its AP won't engage. I even started the systems manually and went through all the procedures and it still would't start. the only thing that would work on that panel was the A/T and the FD's. I also have a side question about the PMDG 747-400x. When I'm flying the PMDG 747 over 30,000FT the "fly-by" and most other outside views start dropping Frame rates. This usually never happens. (my computer should be able to handle it without loss of frames).

did you complete the IRS procedure? if not, Autopilot won't be engaged

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

did you complete the IRS procedure? if not, Autopilot won't be engaged
Indeed. I'm not syre how CS simulated this, but the IRS can take up to 10 minutes to align.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest firehawk44
The latest version of FSUIPC didt fix it. Does this mean need a re-install? Stormpilot
Yes, no need to uninstall. Just click on the execute and select the 'repair' option. Did you have the flight management computer properly set up? Best regards,Jim

Guest firehawk44
Where can I find the repair option? Stormpilot
When you doubleclick on the 757 exe program, you'll get the option to remove the 757 or repair it. At least that's what I get when I doubleclick it.Best regards,Jim

Just out of interest,why is a CS aircraft issue being posted here when there is a CS Forum that could furnish all the relevant answers?

Does The FMC have to be fully configured? As in every single category in the FMC?
No. The only thing configuring the FMC effects is VNAV and LNAV.The INS must be aligned and yaw dampers on. Check your status messages.My CS757 autopilot works fine, its a little buggy. Its not a multimillion dollar simulator.Regards

Just out of interest,why is a CS aircraft issue being posted here when there is a CS Forum that could furnish all the relevant answers?
That's exactly the right question asked and maybe the same methods helps on Stormpilot's other thread, about a FSDT product. Both devs run active forums without any hurdles to read about common problems and only small ones to post about new things.The dev can help you best and he even has to when you bring up something new. Following some pinned threads might also be a good idea. :(

I too had noticed an earlier posting about issues with the FSDT scenery.Woe betide me,but I sincerely hope these are not issues with p****ed software,just in case the OP is reluctant to post in the relevant developer's Forums because both issues relate to p****ed software.I may be way off beam here,and I do hope I am,because we all support the various developers by coughing up.